The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Concept Album Coming

New Concept Album Coming

Postby Atone » Nov 13th, '11, 07:43

Since latley i have been writing in notebooks again (for the first time in a very long time) i came up with an idea for a new concept album.

It will be called "The Dark Tunnel" the title is based on a Steven king Book, i am a huge Steven King fan, which you will find out in this album.

1st, i will post lyrics to each track on here 1 by 1, until i have enough written for a full album, and then i will start to record the album once i get the equipment, (new laptop/better mic)

this is the details of what the album will be

Character Name: Tony Fishman

Details
Tony Fishman grew up fighting Depression, Anxiety, A Split Personality, and alot of bullies, alot of his aggression was put into his novels, in a Steven King style of writing, he wrote many (unpublished) horror stories based on people from his past & present, being pushed to his edge by the age of 23, his anger towards the world finally hit a boiling point, mad because he has written so many books but none of them have recieved the attention he wanted, he finally snapped, killing his victems in the same style as he did in his books, this concept album will serve as a mental soundtrack to the story of Tony Fishman.

Possible Tracklist
1. Open Letter (Intro)
2. Walk A Mile In My Shoe's
3. U Made Me Crazy
4. Love Is A Sik Game
5. The Butcher (Chop Chop)
6. Burning Desire
7. Teach Em A Lesson
8. Look Who's Laughing Now
9. Exxploasive Behavior
10. Suicide By Cop
11. The Funeral (Outro)

In the end, i plan on the last track on this album, to lead into the 1st track of the next album, this concept album will become a series.

alot of what goes on in this concpt album is based on real life shit, people i'v been around, i also write horror style novels, and i have been writing a movie script that i thankfully have saved to a thumb drive since my laptop is now dead.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: New Concept Album Coming

Postby mdemaz » Nov 13th, '11, 07:55

Looking forward to it.
By the sounds of the new tracks, you have really come a long way since your horrible mumbling.
I'm keen to see what you have to offer next year.
New flow or staying on beat would be great.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Atone » Nov 13th, '11, 08:06

mdemaz wrote:Looking forward to it.
By the sounds of the new tracks you have really come a long way since your horrible mumbling.
I'm keen to see what you have to offer next year.
New flow or staying on beat would be great.

definitly part of my plan, i'm gonna look up alot of my older music that i have saved in notebooks, alot of material i never recorded, and i'm gonna re-write all of those as well, and try to switch up my style a bit, i'm also gonna be recording in places where i can be a lil louder cuz i really want ppl to hear the anger in the tracks, and since i'm real good friends with that girl i been tellin yall about, there's a good chance that we will do some music video's as well since she owns a few very expensive camera's, and she's a very artsy type chick, we have alot of respect for each others ways of self expression so were definitly gonna work together very well.

also, in this series, it's very possible i may have an album where i'm rapping from the grave, so expect to see some music video's next year of me lookin like a zombie and shit, i have always had this Alter Ego for my music that i have yet to show you guys, the alter ego is a darker character "D-Evilish 1 (pronounced Dee Evilish One or Devilish One)" i got the name for the character from one of my favorite Jay-Z tracks D'Evils.

2012 is baically going to be a year of Horror Core music from me
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Nov 13th, '11, 19:42

Text or Audio LP? :unsure:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Atone » Nov 14th, '11, 04:22

Sam. wrote:Text or Audio LP? :unsure:

Both
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Nov 14th, '11, 20:01

Oh boy! Don't forget to add the links of pieces when you drop them. :coffee:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to C.W. Lounge