The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

How do you freestyle?

Re: How do you freestyle?

Postby Wreck » Nov 26th, '11, 05:32

I'm horrible with freestyling too, and I think once you start it becomes a lot easier, but it's hard trying to find a starting point if you know what I mean.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Nov 26th, '11, 07:28

It usually helps me if I see things in front of me like pictures or people..
From the dome in a booth is completely different.
I usually do stuff I premeditated so it's easier, or even slip in some changes on the spot.

I don't like freestyling much now though, I'd rather spend like 5 days writing a song or thinking of a concept.
But most of the ideas come from me rapping in the shower or randomly in bed.

I'm like, fuck!
I gotta type this shit up!
Then race to the computer frantically.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Nov 26th, '11, 19:40

Just think of a word and the things that Rhyme with it and just go on and say some random shit, sometimes dope lines just get said and you don't even notice that.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 29th, '11, 21:44

Sam. wrote:Just think of a word and the things that Rhyme with it and just go on and say some random shit, sometimes dope lines just get said and you don't even notice that.

This happens all the time with me...

Wreck wrote:I'm horrible with freestyling too, and I think once you start it becomes a lot easier, but it's hard trying to find a starting point if you know what I mean.

Oh definitely. That's the hardest I think.

mdemaz wrote:It usually helps me if I see things in front of me like pictures or people..
From the dome in a booth is completely different.
I usually do stuff I premeditated so it's easier, or even slip in some changes on the spot.

I don't like freestyling much now though, I'd rather spend like 5 days writing a song or thinking of a concept.
But most of the ideas come from me rapping in the shower or randomly in bed.

I'm like, fuck!
I gotta type this shit up!
Then race to the computer frantically.

I wonder how people like 50 and other rappers just freestyle in a booth. They must have verses floating around in their mind already.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to C.W. Lounge