The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I'm Back, some announcements

I'm Back, some announcements

Postby Words » Dec 19th, '11, 19:27

I haven't dropped anything in a while, been busy with a lot of shit and unfortunately my music/writing has taken a temporary backseat position. Time has only been one of the major reasons I haven't been putting much out, there are some other reasons that I haven't been dropping much:
The SKETCH mixtape is coming out in January, this is a good friend of mine's, Blowfish (Sam Blyveis), first mixtape. I've been doing a lot of work with him on it and it should be really good. I will put up written versions of all the free songs on TRShady, and possibly all the free songs audio version in that section. There are a few bonus audio tracks, I don't know if I'll be putting written versions up for those since they are not free. Sam is also making a YouTube channel for us tonight, WorDs/Blowfish material will both be on that channel.

I have not released some of my work because I'm saving it for the May release of my own first mixtape, WorDs of Mass Destruction (Will have more information on that later) I'll be dropping a lot of stuff, just delayed a bit.
Until WMD drops, there won't be much from me in Creative Writing. Most of my work will be in the audio stage or YouTube.
As well as WMD there will be a collection of Blowfish/WorDs freestyles sometime in March, so that SKETCH has some time to sit.

I'm also sorry I have not had much time to feed anyone. I wish I had the time to feed every piece on TRShady, but lately I just haven't had the time to. :D

-WorDs
Blu wrote:I think Words is my new favorite member.. haha Thanks man! :y:
Words
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: I'm Back, some announcements

Postby Sam. » Dec 19th, '11, 19:51

Welcome back. :y:
Keep making new shit, produce hits to break the... :D
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to C.W. Lounge