The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official "What Projects Are You Currently Working On" Thread

Re: Official "What Projects Are You Currently Working On" Th

Postby EvryOnesACrtc » Oct 3rd, '12, 03:39

InsaneTRex94 wrote:^Yeah, I'm definitely putting too much thought into it...but I dunno, I just don't like anything I write anymore, unless it has something behind it instead of just some random rhymes. I feel like I need to put some sort of joke or reference or something in as many lines as possible.

I've actually become a bit insecure about my writing. It's like, I've been coming up with shit but 75% of the time I'll cross it out or whatever because I don't consider it good enough. That's the main reason I've not dropped anything. I thought I'd take a break but that only lasted like 2 weeks. Now it's just because my whole point of view on writing has changed.

I don't even think anything I'm writing is of better quality than I was writing before the summer's block. I just view it as better. It's all fucked.

Maybe read a few pieces here on this forum *hint* like mine and RainMan's new collab *hint* *hint* and make sure to leave feed. It might inspire you. :shifty:
EvryOnesACrtc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Official "What Projects Are You Currently Working On" Th

Postby EvryOnesACrtc » Oct 3rd, '12, 05:49

^you know, I have a LOT of psychology-related lines too (I'm a Psychology Major)! We should try to collab once more. What say you? PM me.

And you're on the right track, just keep writing and practicing, but you can't do it alone. POST stuff so others can help you.
EvryOnesACrtc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to C.W. Lounge