The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

13 year old rapper

Re: 13 year old rapper

Postby ray k-47 » Jan 5th, '13, 03:00

Sorry this didnt come out as planed but i hav been having trouble finding somethin 2 record good songs on.. Any help?
ray k-47
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Jan 5th, '13, 03:05

Lmao I told you you weren't going to get your shit done. :whistle:

Record in Cool Edit Pro 2 or Adobe Audition. Easiest software to really get into and advance in and offers a lot of insight on learning how to properly mix your vocals in with the beat. There should be links all over the internet. Don't touch Audacity.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ray k-47 » Jan 5th, '13, 03:11

Solace wrote:Lmao I told you you weren't going to get your shit done. :whistle:

Record in Cool Edit Pro 2 or Adobe Audition. Easiest software to really get into and advance in and offers a lot of insight on learning how to properly mix your vocals in with the beat. There should be links all over the internet. Don't touch Audacity.

Alrite thank you.. And i hav everything pretty much written.. I jus hav trouble gettin wit my partner 2 record.. Hes always out of town
ray k-47
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ray k-47 » Jan 5th, '13, 03:19

By tha way how much do these cost??
ray k-47
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Jan 5th, '13, 03:21

Are you asking about the programs I mentioned?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ray k-47 » Jan 5th, '13, 03:23

Solace wrote:Are you asking about the programs I mentioned?

Yeah
ray k-47
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Jan 5th, '13, 03:28

Well if you want to purchase Adobe Audition I'm under the impression that it's expensive. I mean, anything Adobe puts their name is ends up being expensive. But I don't recommend that you buy it. What Adobe did was buy out the company working on Cool Edit Pro, changed it slightly, and called it Adobe Audition. If you can find a download link for either Audition or Cool Edit that would be great (there are tons all over the internet). I downloaded my Cool Edit Pro and it's been working fine for the past 2 years.

Why do you need your friend in town to record?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ray k-47 » Jan 5th, '13, 03:32

Solace wrote:Well if you want to purchase Adobe Audition I'm under the impression that it's expensive. I mean, anything Adobe puts their name is ends up being expensive. But I don't recommend that you buy it. What Adobe did was buy out the company working on Cool Edit Pro, changed it slightly, and called it Adobe Audition. If you can find a download link for either Audition or Cool Edit that would be great (there are tons all over the internet). I downloaded my Cool Edit Pro and it's been working fine for the past 2 years.

Why do you need your friend in town to record?

So i can record all this at house I wouldnt be able 2 set it up where i live.. Also would i hav 2 torrent Cool Edit or is there a place i can jus download it..
ray k-47
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Jan 5th, '13, 03:37

Oh alright. You could torrent it but there are probably tons of links. Even when I just googled "Cool edit pro 2.1 rar" I found a bunch of 4shared links. I prefer torrents though 'cause there are typically comments so I can check whether it's legit or not.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ray k-47 » Jan 5th, '13, 03:38

Solace wrote:Oh alright. You could torrent it but there are probably tons of links. Even when I just googled "Cool edit pro 2.1 rar" I found a bunch of 4shared links. I prefer torrents though 'cause there are typically comments so I can check whether it's legit or not.

oh well i havent learned how 2 use torrnets so im jus gonna download it..
ray k-47
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Jan 5th, '13, 03:42

Alright hopefully you find it :y:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Previous

Return to C.W. Lounge