The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New CW Tag Team Tournament III [Sign-Ups]

Re: New CW Tag Team Tournament III [Sign-Ups]

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 23rd, '14, 22:38

lol, well if silver is down to roll by himself then he can but we'll have to be in agreement and keep in mind that whoever goes up against him will have altered criteria for example if we're scoring for chemistry in a round it'll obviously be replaced with a different category or whatever.

Also I'll leave sign-ups open till this school years semester is over for an ideal less-busy start date.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:16

I don't know if I'd be able to do double the work on a phone lol

But I'll try whatever I need to do I suppose
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:24

PAINKILLƎR wrote:lol, well if silver is down to roll by himself then he can but we'll have to be in agreement and keep in mind that whoever goes up against him will have altered criteria for example if we're scoring for chemistry in a round it'll obviously be replaced with a different category or whatever.

Also I'll leave sign-ups open till this school years semester is over for an ideal less-busy start date.

:y:
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to C.W. Lounge