The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Choose

1
10
23%
2
7
16%
3
7
16%
4
1
2%
5
2
5%
6
1
2%
7
13
30%
8
3
7%
 
Total votes : 44

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby MikeNUFC » Apr 20th, '11, 13:35

How on earth did I get 5 votes? My verse was average at best, I can't write abstractly to save my life.

Cosh and Master Chief should feel hard done by, they were both good verses.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 6672
Joined: Oct 7th, '09, 19:56
Gender: Male

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Maybe » Apr 20th, '11, 17:10

MikeNUFC wrote:How on earth did I get 5 votes? My verse was average at best, I can't write abstractly to save my life.

Cosh and Master Chief should feel hard done by, they were both good verses.



Haha what can I tell you man, all of your votes were unique, so there was no cheating involved.
Image
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
User avatar
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mar 12th, '11, 01:20

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Yah-hah » Apr 21st, '11, 02:27

Yeah I really liked my verse and I got no votes lol
Image

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:


Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
User avatar
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2724
Joined: Jun 7th, '09, 09:25
Location: El Dorado, Kansas USA
Gender: Male

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Block » Apr 21st, '11, 03:33

Yah-hah wrote:Yeah I really liked my verse and I got no votes lol


no offense to hesky if he's legit, but I'm really skeptical that he got so many votes and you got none... I mean, no offense, but that verse was shit.


Having people vote that know nothing about writing leads to this type of ish. Which is why I never compete in these types of things. I can't stand being 'critiqued' by people who don't possess the amount of skill that I do.
Image
For $5...
User avatar
Block
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Aug 14th, '06, 03:13
Location: Tried to die young with my true love; ended up a millionaire

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Maybe » Apr 21st, '11, 04:14

Yah-hah wrote:Yeah I really liked my verse and I got no votes lol


Every judge voted your verse in their top 3, that's the majority of the votes. Like I said, someone cheated somehow, and I excused all non-unique votes.
Image
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
User avatar
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mar 12th, '11, 01:20

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Yah-hah » Apr 22nd, '11, 03:34

So who all advances?
Image

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:


Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
User avatar
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2724
Joined: Jun 7th, '09, 09:25
Location: El Dorado, Kansas USA
Gender: Male

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Maybe » Apr 22nd, '11, 19:48

Yah-hah wrote:So who all advances?


I'll update this soon bro. Real life is taking a toll on me today, so I won't be on until tonight.
Image
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
User avatar
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mar 12th, '11, 01:20

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Yah-hah » Apr 23rd, '11, 04:56

Ha well my son may be here this weekend so I totally know what you mean
Image

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:


Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
User avatar
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2724
Joined: Jun 7th, '09, 09:25
Location: El Dorado, Kansas USA
Gender: Male

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Maybe » Apr 23rd, '11, 05:33

Yah-hah wrote:Ha well my son may be here this weekend so I totally know what you mean


Hell yeah man, I forgot to congratulate you on that by the way. I imagine it's a stomach clenching feeling, but at the same time the best difficult responsibility you'll ever be faced against.

I hope he's healthy and well, and that you're girl recovers quickly. :y: Make sure to post some pictures of the little guy when he's with us.
Image
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
User avatar
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mar 12th, '11, 01:20

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Yah-hah » Apr 23rd, '11, 19:13

Ha thanks man I will lol gonna be a LONG ASS next couple of days
Image

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:


Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
User avatar
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2724
Joined: Jun 7th, '09, 09:25
Location: El Dorado, Kansas USA
Gender: Male

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Gatman&Robbin » Apr 28th, '11, 20:27

6 and 7 are the only ones who really use any kind of internals or multis, 7 was just better written and a little more interesting of a read. Nice rhymin bros
Image
User avatar
Gatman&Robbin
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 28th, '11, 20:18
Location: a spacebound rocketship
Gender: Male

Postby grace t. reedy » Apr 29th, '11, 10:04

I’ve REALLY enjoyed all of the stories. I’ve been working on a book for awhile, but this was the first time that I got up the guts to show my work to people other than my family or an editor. Thanks for the positive karma and feedback. Easton, your story is terrific, I definitely related to the gals in the car!
grace t. reedy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 21st, '11, 09:49

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Block » Apr 29th, '11, 18:07

Gatman&Robbin wrote:6 and 7 are the only ones who really use any kind of internals or multis, 7 was just better written and a little more interesting of a read. Nice rhymin bros


Are you serious? Let me rephrase that for you: 6 and 7 had the most obvious multies and I'm really bad at finding not-so-obvious multies, so I'll go with them.

The voting is over, but your statement was retarded.
Image
For $5...
User avatar
Block
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Aug 14th, '06, 03:13
Location: Tried to die young with my true love; ended up a millionaire

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby classthe_king » Apr 29th, '11, 20:30

Block wrote:
Gatman&Robbin wrote:6 and 7 are the only ones who really use any kind of internals or multis, 7 was just better written and a little more interesting of a read. Nice rhymin bros


Are you serious? Let me rephrase that for you: 6 and 7 had the most obvious multies and I'm really bad at finding not-so-obvious multies, so I'll go with them.

The voting is over, but your statement was retarded.


U Jelly? :shifty:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
User avatar
classthe_king
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Feb 12th, '09, 02:30
Location: Ohio
Gender: Male

Re: Writing Competition Round 2 - Voting

Postby Scrubz » Apr 29th, '11, 20:57

classthe_king wrote:
Block wrote:
Gatman&Robbin wrote:6 and 7 are the only ones who really use any kind of internals or multis, 7 was just better written and a little more interesting of a read. Nice rhymin bros


Are you serious? Let me rephrase that for you: 6 and 7 had the most obvious multies and I'm really bad at finding not-so-obvious multies, so I'll go with them.

The voting is over, but your statement was retarded.


U Jelly? :shifty:

Nah...
Image
:shifty:
User avatar
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 743
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 03:06
Location: NEW YORK
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to C.W. Competitions & Legends



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]