The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eedee/DGAF vs Spyder/Just Silver [R1-TTT]

Re: Eedee/DGAF vs Spyder/Just Silver [R1-TTT]

Postby Emadyville » Jan 27th, '13, 21:13

Chemistry (5)- Spyder/JS
Multis/Rhyming (3)- Spyder/JS
Complexity (2)- Spyder/JS
Flow (1)- Spyder/JS
Vocab (1)- Spyder/JS
Structure (1)- Spyder/JS
Wow (1) -Spyder/JS for these two I fuckin loved: fresh to death… abortionist! and Fuck your penny loafin throw your two cents in the ocean

Eedee and DGAF weren't bad, but spyder and js just made it look to easy, the flow was a lot better imo as well and that made it an easier read
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby SG. » Jan 27th, '13, 21:15

The judges' decision is final.

…I think.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby Eedee » Jan 27th, '13, 21:58

Trimss wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I thought Eedee & DGAF won though, they had better Chemistry/Multis/Rhyme Schemes/and flow. This isn't a battle tournament.

This isn't a battle tournament but a free topic tournament. They chose the battle theme, and executed it in a good way.

If you'd read the tournament thread, you'd know since this is a CW tourney, they were explicitly told to avoid a battle verse. You're not battling each other, you're trying to write a verse that's better than the others. Spyder and JS did not do this and thusly should not have won.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby classthe_king » Jan 27th, '13, 22:06

Eedee wrote:
Trimss wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I thought Eedee & DGAF won though, they had better Chemistry/Multis/Rhyme Schemes/and flow. This isn't a battle tournament.

This isn't a battle tournament but a free topic tournament. They chose the battle theme, and executed it in a good way.

If you'd read the tournament thread, you'd know since this is a CW tourney, they were explicitly told to avoid a battle verse. You're not battling each other, you're trying to write a verse that's better than the others. Spyder and JS did not do this and thusly should not have won.

Oh wahhh could you whine a bit more. They WROTE a verse CREATIVELY. Just because they decided to put it in a battle format doesn't mean that's its not a rap verse. They could write about whatever they wanted and they chose to do it by dissing you. By writing a battle verse they wrote a verse better than you so take your L and learn that there is more to rap than cramming a verse with multis.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » Jan 27th, '13, 22:07

classthe_king wrote:
Oh wahhh could you whine a bit more. They WROTE a verse CREATIVELY. Just because they decided to put it in a battle format doesn't mean that's its not a rap verse. They could write about whatever they wanted and they chose to do it by dissing you. By writing a battle verse they wrote a verse better than you so take your L and learn that there is more to rap than cramming a verse with multis.

Says the guy who came in here bitching about his name color and didn't wanna participate. Go back to whatever fucking arrogant hole you came from, please.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby classthe_king » Jan 27th, '13, 22:10

Eedee wrote:
classthe_king wrote:

Says the guy who came in here bitching about his name color and didn't wanna participate. Go back to whatever fucking arrogant hole you came from, please.

Of course I don't want to participate. This section is full of scrubs and babies and you're really proving that right now.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » Jan 27th, '13, 22:13

Stop acting like you're better than everyone else, please. You have this God complex, even in the Audio Stage. It's not helping anyone get better.

Oh, and if it's full of scrubs and babies, why don't you grab your favorite butt buddy and participate? You'd win easily. After all it's full of scrubs.

And you'd act like this too if you feel you were unfairly judged and lost because of it. I'm more pissed about how it was judged when the guidelines were explicit more than the fact we lost. There will be other tourneys where we can redeem ourselves. But it's more of the fact of how incompetently they judged.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby classthe_king » Jan 27th, '13, 22:17

I am tho so I don't see the point there

And it wasn't unfairly judged. Your verse was worse, you should have lost and you did. Get over it.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » Jan 27th, '13, 22:20

classthe_king wrote:I am tho so I don't see the point there

And it wasn't unfairly judged. Your verse was worse, you should have lost and you did. Get over it.

In the context of this was a Creative Writing verse, no, it wasn't. If this was in the RB section, yeah, we got owned, I guess.

There wasn't a punchline/personal category for a reason.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby SajN » Jan 27th, '13, 22:22

I don't see anyone saying they voted for the other team BECAUSE they had kinda a battle verse. Still, battle is also a part of creativity.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jan 27th, '13, 22:24

Let's keep this to the other thread fellas. Lock this one, it's over.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Previous

Return to C.W. Competitions & Legends