The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Desperadoes VS. Catastrophic [FINALS]

Re: Desperadoes VS. Catastrophic [FINALS]

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 1st, '14, 04:19

Man, sometimes I play GTA V, and the mission says "Get in the Van" and I fucking laugh every time.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Mr.DGAF » Feb 1st, '14, 04:20

Menzo wrote:
Mr.DGAF wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:Yes.

It seemed like 32 was pretty short for a final round, and I remember it getting brought up in the other thread. We asked if it was 32 or 64 but nobody answered so we did 32 as a minimum.

Well...that doesn't really make sense, brother :-k

Yeah but since when do rappers have to make sense when they make cents?

Honestly though, our bad. Idk how to handle this tbh. Its whatever y'all decide to do. Wasn't trying to get the upper hand or anything tho.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 1st, '14, 04:21

CanadaPure wrote:Man, sometimes I play GTA V, and the mission says "Get in the Van" and I fucking laugh every time.

:laughing:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Feb 1st, '14, 09:12

Okay, so this is all just a big clusterfuck of misunderstanding haha

Pain and I figured since we were co-hosts and both in the finals, we'd just make an open concept.

But then that thread kinda confused me and DGAF, not sure how many bars to write. PLUS, I could've sworn it said "32 bars or however many you want on whatever the fuck you want". I could've sworn on my mother's grave that's what it said. So going over 32 bars is my bad, not DGAF's.

How about this: just edit in the chunk you threw out for length-sake so that way your piece is complete.

Remember, longer =/= better. Bar count honestly doesn't matter in this round because it's an open concept, you can write a dope 8 bar verse about X theme/concept and still win over a 48 bar story... But to be fair, go ahead and add your chunk to make your piece complete. I didn't mean to cause any confusion or misunderstandings.

:y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 1st, '14, 09:26

Eedee wrote:Okay, so this is all just a big clusterfuck of misunderstanding haha

Pain and I figured since we were co-hosts and both in the finals, we'd just make an open concept.

But then that thread kinda confused me and DGAF, not sure how many bars to write. PLUS, I could've sworn it said "32 bars or however many you want on whatever the fuck you want". I could've sworn on my mother's grave that's what it said. So going over 32 bars is my bad, not DGAF's.

How about this: just edit in the chunk you threw out for length-sake so that way your piece is complete.

Remember, longer =/= better. Bar count honestly doesn't matter in this round because it's an open concept, you can write a dope 8 bar verse about X theme/concept and still win over a 48 bar story... But to be fair, go ahead and add your chunk to make your piece complete. I didn't mean to cause any confusion or misunderstandings.

:y:

We don't have the chunk written, that's the problem. We had the idea planned out (prior to starting to writ), started writing, realized 32 is a fuck of a lot less bars than it seems once we got to about 20, and made changes on the fly to be able to stay under the limit since it's in the rules.

So from that point on we had to change gears from the original plan. And I sure as hell don't want to go back and start from that point because you guys made a mistake.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Eedee » Feb 1st, '14, 09:29

Talk to you on Skype.

CP and I are figuring something out for this lol
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 19:01

bigray wrote:I think you guys should scrap this unorganized competition and Ego stays champs :y:

That's pretty much how I feel about it too. I think we should still have the judges decide a winner, but it shouldn't really count for anything.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 20:16

bigray wrote:I was kidding, don't take me seriously.....it's your guys competition I don't wanna ruin it for any of you :y:

I'm not kidding.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Eedee » Feb 4th, '14, 08:00

CP and I were talking about this earlier... I think the judges should still pick a winner for this round but the winner won't get red names. Admittedly, the whole tourney has been a clusterfuck since round 1. Didn't run as smoothly as possible, so it's only right if there's no name color prize.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Previous

Return to C.W. Competitions & Legends