The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Final Thought (skit)

Re: Final Thought (skit)

Postby duby88 » Dec 2nd, '14, 02:19

Mr. Porter wrote:I can't help but chuckle at the thought of Duby coming back here after the board closes trying to get someone to answer his questions. Kinda like Ken Kaniff at the end of the The Eminem Show outro lol. "Where'd everybody go?"

Not funny!! Paper is due thursday!! And i got 5 finals the next week!
duby88
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Ap3xX » Dec 2nd, '14, 04:46

I made this account just to say that I'll miss this site a lot. I've been reading various posts since the MMLP2 came out, and really liked the community in general. I was considering making an account in the near future. I appreciate all you've done here and I'll probably join HHS :) :shifty:
Ap3xX

Postby TripleNineThree » Dec 2nd, '14, 06:33

Definitely respect your decision and this HAS been a great forum. I do not post that often; mostly sticking to the Audio Stage but I browse the forum multiple times a week. I have been a member since 2008 and was a Moderator in the Audio Stage for a short period of time.

One of my best memories was getting advice on how to record a radio station that I could then interrupt with my voice and propose to my girlfriend (who is now my wife) without her expecting it since it sounded like a regular radio station - Yup, I know it was cheesy but it got the job done! :y:

Thank you everyone for the awesome community and thank you to all the admins and moderators for all of your work!!!! :b:
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby speckzo » Dec 2nd, '14, 07:53

Damn, been here since 2009. I rarely post but was a hardcore daily lurker for over 5 years. Crazy. I'll miss this place and I guess I'll sign up at hip hop shelter I'm just hoping they have all the eminem news as it comes out.
CALLED IT!

speckzo wrote: "Bad Guy" will have part of the Scarface speech in it or sample the "Criminal" line "I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people..."
speckzo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby momentsgolden » Dec 2nd, '14, 08:26

TripleNineThree wrote:Definitely respect your decision and this HAS been a great forum. I do not post that often; mostly sticking to the Audio Stage but I browse the forum multiple times a week. I have been a member since 2008 and was a Moderator in the Audio Stage for a short period of time.

One of my best memories was getting advice on how to record a radio station that I could then interrupt with my voice and propose to my girlfriend (who is now my wife) without her expecting it since it sounded like a regular radio station - Yup, I know it was cheesy but it got the job done! :y:

Thank you everyone for the awesome community and thank you to all the admins and moderators for all of your work!!!! :b:

BOSS story!! lol

You the guy who was into Lecrae?
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemInsider » Dec 2nd, '14, 10:15

DetroitSkills wrote:there is one issue, nobody reads this tab... can we broadcast it better?

This.

Besides which...lol, whatever. There are "read only" forum archives from many years ago all over the internet, and hardly anyone gives a shit about them. What's the fucking point? Is the forum "dated" the way Eminem's music is "dated" and therefore "not relevant anymore?"

The real solution is to track down the likes of MikeNufC and bring them back, then get rid of some of the idiots who inhabit this place.
Canning: What will it say on your tombstone?
Charlie Sheen: Something dot com.

Canibus & Eminem Converse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB62t2_wJE
EminemInsider
Soldier
Soldier

Postby killshady » Dec 2nd, '14, 12:44

i'm here since december or november 2007. (my first 2007 account is hacked or something)

probably now, this is like 2005, when Eminem off from stage. this is same time.

thx TRShady. i'm also created first Russian fan-site about Eminem & Shady Records in autumn 2007 and in Russia we are also have big memories and tons of comments on my Russian site.

but now, this is bad time. i'm probably close my site too, i'm don't know...

i'm also remember when i visit for the first time eminem.com in september 2002.
Image Image Image Image
killshady
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby D'Leh » Dec 2nd, '14, 15:33

see you motherfuckers! it's been real fun, even though I was not very active, I really enjoyed everything about this forum! :b: :b: :b:
Let me eat your pussy while I shave you!
D'Leh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emperor » Dec 2nd, '14, 15:47

Thanks, it's been real.
Emperor
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TripleNineThree » Dec 2nd, '14, 16:51

momentsgolden wrote:
TripleNineThree wrote:Definitely respect your decision and this HAS been a great forum. I do not post that often; mostly sticking to the Audio Stage but I browse the forum multiple times a week. I have been a member since 2008 and was a Moderator in the Audio Stage for a short period of time.

BOSS story!! lol

You the guy who was into Lecrae?

Yessir! I listen to him pretty often. :y:
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby XxachiganxX » Dec 2nd, '14, 17:07

See ya on the other side!
"Tired of backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins"
XxachiganxX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SHADƎ » Dec 2nd, '14, 18:13

damn i'm a member for just like 2 months or so and now it closes :facepalm2 see ya on the shelter
#SHADYXV #MMLP2
SHADƎ
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Story » Dec 2nd, '14, 20:19

Doesn't seem to load on my phone
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (170.77 KiB) Viewed 1013278 times
Story
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby xRas » Dec 2nd, '14, 20:42

All that has to be said.. init Dbackwardserdy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2iWn_tADo
xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 2nd, '14, 21:10

xRas wrote:All that has to be said.. init Dbackwardserdy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2iWn_tADo

ohhhhhhhhh, you crazy girl
YT done fucked up this classic with their proper cunterly shite
Last edited by DƎRDYPK on Dec 2nd, '14, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Competitions & Legends