The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

for all MC's/producers interested in getting signed, watch!

for all MC's/producers interested in getting signed, watch!

Postby Mr. Chambers » Oct 23rd, '10, 23:07

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video ... m59dHThmUy

this is coming from a "Bigger" person within the music world.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Re: for all MC's/producers interested in getting signed, wat

Postby mcZu » Oct 23rd, '10, 23:18

Wise words. Especially the very last sentence. We, sadly enough, don't support these independant, real, artists. We would rather dl their stuff for free. And the rest that buys albums would rather buy a Souljah boy album because they're too ignorant.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby NicoleEM » Oct 24th, '10, 00:03

Wise words indeed,thanks for sharing.But as he said,these corporations won't be so big in a few years,most of the artists try to make it on their own.It's hard cause of all this free music you can find anywhere,hell even i have have music i got for free.This is a big issue for artists really.I remember 10 years a go i used to buy tapes even if it had one song i liked on it,who does this today?People barely buy albums of the artists they trully like.
"You just hurt my god damn feelin' and that was the last one i had"
NicoleEM
Renegade
Renegade

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 24th, '10, 12:42

mcZu wrote:Wise words. Especially the very last sentence. We, sadly enough, don't support these independant, real, artists. We would rather dl their stuff for free. And the rest that buys albums would rather buy a Souljah boy album because they're too ignorant.

true man

that was amazing, and sad at the same time.

but its true, we have to start by supporting ourselves locally. like in this small comunitiy like trshady... everybody got their own... if we support eachother, we're not gonna need bullshit companies to own us :worship: :worship:

thanks for sharing man :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Return to A.S. Lounge