The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Interview Vlogs

Interview Vlogs

Postby Jaz » Apr 6th, '11, 03:57

So basically, I'm going to start doing semi-regular video blogs, partially in interview form. The plan is to have whoever send me questions, which will be answered in the coming video. So here's what I'm asking of everyone here:

Send me a pm here, or on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/jaz8899 ..
1) Asking 1-5 interview questions per person.
2) Listing your name (stage name or real name), and location.
3) If you want me to touch on a specific subject rather than a one question type deal, tell me the subject.. and be specific.
4) If you'd like, request a popular rap song that I can remix.. At the end of each video (Beside the first) I will have whichever request I do listed, with a shoutout going to whoever requested it.
5) List any advice on a specific song or anything really you have for me, and if I use said advice, I'll tell you how it goes in the video.

I would prefer that people who really enjoy my music do this, but it's open to anyone, especially to get it rolling.

Anyone who does this will have my undying appreciation… or something.
Jaz
Soldier
Soldier

Return to A.S. Lounge