The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Trshady Showcase?

Trshady Showcase?

Postby classthe_king » May 1st, '11, 16:46

If we got a beat and did a showcase kinda like the MC Showcase and we called eachother out how many people would be down for that?
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Re: Trshady Showcase?

Postby ThomasAguanis » May 1st, '11, 17:05

If the beat was dope and I had access to my microphone, I would totally be down. I may be wrong , but the closest thing to a cypher like that was the huge pepsi Mic pass collab or the tr anthem track from years ago. Both were dope for the time and it brought a lot of rappers together for a solid track. Your idea would basically do the same, just with separate 1 verse songs. It'd be cool to combine all the participants verses once everyone went, and we'd hopefully have a huge collab track.
B.K.A. The King of Kale A.K.A. The Superfood Sensai
I still rap better than you.

ThomasAguanis
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby classthe_king » May 1st, '11, 17:18

ThomasAguanis wrote:If the beat was dope and I had access to my microphone, I would totally be down. I may be wrong , but the closest thing to a cypher like that was the huge pepsi Mic pass collab or the tr anthem track from years ago. Both were dope for the time and it brought a lot of rappers together for a solid track. Your idea would basically do the same, just with separate 1 verse songs. It'd be cool to combine all the participants verses once everyone went, and we'd hopefully have a huge collab track.

Yeah, I remember the tr anthem track but I've never heard the huge pepsi mic pass collab. A huge collab at the end would be dope too.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » May 1st, '11, 17:41

classthe_king wrote:
ThomasAguanis wrote:If the beat was dope and I had access to my microphone, I would totally be down. I may be wrong , but the closest thing to a cypher like that was the huge pepsi Mic pass collab or the tr anthem track from years ago. Both were dope for the time and it brought a lot of rappers together for a solid track. Your idea would basically do the same, just with separate 1 verse songs. It'd be cool to combine all the participants verses once everyone went, and we'd hopefully have a huge collab track.

Yeah, I remember the tr anthem track but I've never heard the huge pepsi mic pass collab. A huge collab at the end would be dope too.

It's on this site at the very bottom along with a lot of really really really old embarrassing shit from everyone.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ThomasAguanis » May 1st, '11, 18:07

Ahh, that track is older than I thought. It's still pretty good though. Cubz and Hayzi ripped it the most. Bar came a long way since then, as have everyone else with the exception of Max and Angie haha
B.K.A. The King of Kale A.K.A. The Superfood Sensai
I still rap better than you.

ThomasAguanis
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Scrubz » May 4th, '11, 01:17

I'm down. can supply a beat too if needed.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gutawafang » May 5th, '11, 12:53

I'm down with it. Confident.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » May 6th, '11, 05:44

well, you have an entire new section to have fun with..
try to organize it and use the Awards & Competitions sub-forum to get it done.

we can do like a league.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Return to A.S. Lounge