The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Promotion Thread

Re: Official Promotion Thread

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:33

Yeah because everyone else did that :coffee:

Fact: You thought you were too good to be on the list but then realized that you wanted to be on it but were too embarrassed to ask me to put you on it so you asked Killa. Admit it.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:33

Yeah because everyone else did that :coffee:

Fact: You thought you were too good to be on the list but then realized that you wanted to be on it but were too embarrassed to ask me to put you on it so you asked Killa. Admit it.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:41

classthe_king wrote:Yeah because everyone else did that :coffee:

Yes but i'm not "everyone else", Class. For some reason several times you've singled me out and dissed my shit. I have no idea why, since despite you being possibly the biggest prick on the whole forum I never said shit about yours and actually left you objective feedback on a verse recently. So I don't think it's far-fetched to assume there would be complications had I simply asked you to put me on here.

And what the hell? I didn't think I was "too good" to be on the list! That's insulting. I'm not you. I don't consider myself above any of the guys on that list. I aint like that. I've already explained my reasoning, there is no agenda behind it.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:47

Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:Yeah because everyone else did that :coffee:

For some reason several times you've singled me out and dissed my shit.

Name one time.

And what the hell? I didn't think I was "too good" to be on the list! That's insulting. I'm not you. I don't consider myself above any of the guys on that list. I aint like that. I've already explained my reasoning, there is no agenda behind it.

Really?

Kez wrote:I don't want this asshole putting me anywhere on anything with his name on it to be honest.

Says otherwise.

And you don't think you're better than anyone? Cool story bro. I do. Because I'm a rapper. Put me on a track with anyone you want and I'll think I can rip them.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 03:00

classthe_king wrote:
Kez wrote:For some reason several times you've singled me out and dissed my shit.

Name one time.

Classthe_king wrote:I listened to your albums, they were average. Nothing I would replay again.

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=45

Classthe_king wrote:
Kez wrote:I don't want this asshole putting me anywhere on anything with his name on it to be honest.

Says otherwise.

No, because that's not due to me thinking i'm superior to you.

Classthe_king wrote:And you don't think you're better than anyone? Cool story bro. I do. Because I'm a rapper. Put me on a track with anyone you want and I'll think I can rip them.

Quit hiding behind this "i'm a rapper so it's okay for me to be an egotistical prick" thing, it's not a valid excuse. Yes every rapper has the feeling in them that they are the best, but most people also respect the people on this site and don't walk around talking down to them because they think they're superior, which is what you do. As much as everyone believes they are the best, that's just it; their belief. It isn't fact. You should remember that sometime.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 03:32

Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:
Kez wrote:For some reason several times you've singled me out and dissed my shit.

Name one time.

Classthe_king wrote:I listened to your albums, they were average. Nothing I would replay again.

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=45

I didn't "single you out and diss you" You attacked me first, but nice try.

No, because that's not due to me thinking i'm superior to you.

You think you're superior to me because I'm an "asshole"

Quit hiding behind this "i'm a rapper so it's okay for me to be an egotistical prick" thing, it's not a valid excuse. Yes every rapper has the feeling in them that they are the best, but most people also respect the people on this site and don't walk around talking down to them because they think they're superior, which is what you do. As much as everyone believes they are the best, that's just it; their belief. It isn't fact. You should remember that sometime.

I don't walk around and talk down to anyone unless they start shit with me first. Nice try again though.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 03:41

classthe_king wrote:I didn't "single you out and diss you" You attacked me first, but nice try.

That is bullshit, how did I "attack you" in that thread?
Last edited by Kez on Jun 18th, '11, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 03:50

Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:I didn't "single you out and diss you" You attacked me first, but nice try.['quote]

Really?

Kez: You know Class you can suggest Ax has been ignorant as much as you want but I don't recall often seeing you leaving feed in this fucking section.

Class: How was I suppossed to say anything about this, I was banned the whole time it was happening lolz

Kez: Implying i've ever seen you around here even before you were banned?

Yeah...you NEVER said anything to me
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 03:53

classthe_king wrote:
Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:I didn't "single you out and diss you" You attacked me first, but nice try.['quote]

Really?

Kez: You know Class you can suggest Ax has been ignorant as much as you want but I don't recall often seeing you leaving feed in this fucking section.

Class: How was I suppossed to say anything about this, I was banned the whole time it was happening lolz

Kez: Implying i've ever seen you around here even before you were banned?

Yeah...you NEVER said anything to me

Yes but I don't regard it as an "attack" when it's simply pointing out the truth.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 03:55

It is an attack, so I attacked you back. Don't dish it out if you're gonna bitch about it when you get it back.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 04:02

classthe_king wrote:It is an attack, so I attacked you back. Don't dish it out if you're gonna bitch about it when you get it back.

I don't "bitch" about anything lmao. You're the bitchy one whining that I asked Killa to edit me into your post.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 04:05

Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:It is an attack, so I attacked you back. Don't dish it out if you're gonna bitch about it when you get it back.

I don't "bitch" about anything lmao. You're the bitchy one whining that I asked Killa to edit me into your post.

OMG :laughing:

Am I getting trolled right now? You bitched for two entire threads, all I did was laugh at your hypocrisy
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 04:08

classthe_king wrote:
Kez wrote:

OMG :laughing:

Am I getting trolled right now? You bitched for two entire threads, all I did was laugh at your hypocrisy

MY hypocrisy?! Do we have to go round in circles and have me re-post the reasons you're a giant hypocrite from the first thread you had deleted?
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 04:15

What? You trying so desperately to prove I don't care about this section when it's obvious I do? Sure...go ahead.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to A.S. Lounge