The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Promotion Thread

Re: Official Promotion Thread

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 01:55

I still think you're a giant arse
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 01:56

And I still think you're a faggot. You don't see me going into your threads and attacking you all the time. Wanna know why? Because I don't do that in the audio section. Because we need to work together, not tear each other down.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 01:57

I wouldn't have had to come back into this thread if you hadn't started mouthing off about how I had Killa put me in the list. So you have nobody to blame but yourself really.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 01:59

And I wouldn't have mouthed off if you wouldn't have completely contradicted yourself
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:01

You think I seriously would have let you make a list of every audio artist on this site and leave me out just because you're a giant prick? Fuck that shit. I just didn't want you to be the one to add me in; like you're some kind of "authority", cmon son
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:05

And you think I wouldn't have put you in? You're so fucking stupid. You didn't want me to add you so you fucking asked Killa to. That's pathetic, you really need to grow up.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:08

classthe_king wrote:And you think I wouldn't have put you in? You're so fucking stupid. You didn't want me to add you so you fucking asked Killa to. That's pathetic, you really need to grow up.

I need to grow up? lmao, you have admitted that you act different online to real life, that's the most immature thing i've heard in my life. It's what fuckin 13 year olds do. Word I asked Killa to, I have no shame in that. I don't think anyone else here is going to be on your side with that.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:10

Kez wrote:I need to grow up? lmao, you have admitted that you act different online to real life, that's the most immature thing i've heard in my life. It's what fuckin 13 year olds do. Word I asked Killa to, I have no shame in that. I don't think anyone else here is going to be on your side with that.

I don't "act" different. It's not like I'm trying to be a different person. I just think it's funny to piss people off.

And you had to pm someone to put you in a list because you don't want me to. Do you even realize how childish that is?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:11

classthe_king wrote:And you had to pm someone to put you in a list because you don't want me to. Do you even realize how childish that is?

First of all, I didn't have to PM him. I saw Killa on MSN, and decided I might as well ask him to do it since he was online and had the admin ability. It aint childish, it's a matter of principle.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:16

Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:And you had to pm someone to put you in a list because you don't want me to. Do you even realize how childish that is?

First of all, I didn't have to PM him. I saw Killa on MSN, and decided I might as well ask him to do it since he was online and had the admin ability. It aint childish, it's a matter of principle.

The principal that you think you're too good to have me do it. That's something a 13 year old girl would do.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:22

classthe_king wrote:The principal that you think you're too good to have me do it. That's something a 13 year old girl would do.

How did you manage to mispell principle when it was in the very post you were quoting?

And I disagree.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:23

Because I'm not good at spelling.

And disagree all you want. "OMG, I can't go to the party! I hate Kristen, she's so stupid. If I get invited by someone else then I'll go"
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:25

classthe_king wrote:And disagree all you want. "OMG, I can't go to the party! I hate Kristen, she's so stupid. If I get invited by someone else then I'll go"

:laughing:

That analogy doesn't even make any sense. I objected to you listing me because I hate the idea of you acting like you're some kind of key figure. You aint. Killa is. When he gave his approval, then I was willing to consider being on it.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 18th, '11, 02:28

Kez wrote:
classthe_king wrote:And disagree all you want. "OMG, I can't go to the party! I hate Kristen, she's so stupid. If I get invited by someone else then I'll go"

:laughing:

That analogy doesn't even make any sense. I objected to you listing me because I hate the idea of you acting like you're some kind of key figure. You aint. Killa is. When he gave his approval, then I was willing to consider being on it.

He gave his approval when he said

FreeDoom wrote:
classthe_king wrote:Should we make an official page with everyone's youtube/facebook/whatever so that everyone can subscribe to eachother and stuff like that?

Sounds good, Go for it.

And then stickied the thread lmfao. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 18th, '11, 02:30

Meh, I still prefer what I did. Why should I have to beg you as though you're anyone important?

"Oh, mighty Class, please put me on your list!"
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Lounge