The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Calling all Emcee's and Producers

Calling all Emcee's and Producers

Postby Atone » Jul 21st, '11, 16:09

after i drop my new mixtape on August 1st, i'm going to be working on somethin else, this time i will not be doing all of the rapping, i'm going to be making a blends mixtape, i'm going to blend some 2pac with dre and Game, some Nas, Az and Biggie, among other artist's, what i want from you guys is

Producers, if you have any beats your willing to give me for me to use on this tape, i will use them, just let me know

Emcee's, if you want to be featured on a track, send me your verses, i'll be blending some tracks with other, lesser known rappers, for example i have a track i'm blending with a rapper named Akrobatik, another rapper named 40 The Great, and some others

this is just something i wanna do for fun, as i do with my other mixtapes

also, emcee's, if you just wanna do a random song without being blended, i could do that for you as well, maybe even have 2 or 3 TRShady rappers to do a collab or two for the tape, this project is going to experimental i guess,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Calling all Emcee's and Producers

Postby BumShiv » Jul 22nd, '11, 08:44

Should I just pm a link to my best beats?
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jul 22nd, '11, 08:48

Word up dude..I'll do a few verses I guess...
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Atone » Jul 22nd, '11, 08:59

RecoveryEminem wrote:Should I just pm a link to my best beats?

hell yeah man
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to A.S. Lounge