The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Collab request.

Collab request.

Postby Trimss » Sep 12th, '11, 23:12

Hello y'all,

It's still kinda hard enough to write hooks, 3 verses, complete songs for me .. so I wanna progress.. And I think making a collab with someone here, who's better and have some experience would be a dope idea. I mean, I'm not really good, I have an accent so I warn you there are some risk that I'll ruin the track. But one thing is sure, I'll do my best :y:

If someone wants to collab, just post here.. I'll let you chose a beat and a theme, we can MP and talk about it. I'm better when someone gives me a theme and a beat, It's like I'm on pression and I'm more inspired like that.

The type, mood of the track isn't really important, I can do sad stuff, psycho crazy stuff, real stuff.. I It would be cool to help a begginer like me!

If you want to hear some material to know how my voice sounds like.. Pm me, even though I still don't have any "finished track" or I can keep the surprise and you'll see it with the collab lmao, it's up to you.. :y:

Have a nice night, I'm free these two weeks so I can write the lyrics and record my verse kinda fast.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Collab request.

Postby Atone » Sep 20th, '11, 10:17

let me hear what u got
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence