The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Musician Call: BIG promo opportunity ENTER

Musician Call: BIG promo opportunity ENTER

Postby Instant Legend » Nov 17th, '11, 03:27

If you make music, and in timely fashion. I've got a good promo opportunity.

I launch a new podcast on Monday in association with Horrorbid.com. The show focuses on horror film/literature. Every episode will be anchored by a celebrity interview, but I need an intro/outro track for the show. If you're familiar with horror movies, you might dig this...

Here's the details.

The show is called "The Ball & Chain show" (In association with Horrorbid.com)

I only need a brief track (intro, one verse, one hook).

I need you to obviously use horror cinema/entertainment as the topic, and I need "The Ball and Chain Show" mentioned, I would prefer that in the hook.

This is a non paying gig, but the promo will be heavy, we've got some MAJOR celebrities lined up for the show, and we've got a GREAT promotional platform in the form of Horrorbid to promote.

The show looks INSANELY promising and the inclusion of weekly celebrity guests ensures some solid traffic, so you'll be getting some heavy promotion. Also, if you choose to tackle this, we'll plug your name and website in the form of a commercial to help steer further traffic to your site.

Here's the catch: I need the track by Sunday 10 pm PST.

If you're interested, let me know, and if you record something, dont post it here, PLEASE send it to darioargento81@live.com - I know we'll get some good submissions, so the best one will win the position.

Also, if you'd like to record a commercial promoting your music/site, you're welcome to do so, but I ask that you keep it 30 seconds or less, we'll run it every episode to express our gratitude and drive traffic to your site.

NOTE: you dont have to be a "horrorcore" type artist, just familiar with horror films.

again, make sure to include the term "The Ball and Chain Show" - and, of course, make the hook catchy!

Let me know if you're interested - or, put some work in and get that shit sent my way - we're projecting low end listener base to be around 1k listeners, with a top end projection of 5-7k listeners for our first 2 months run, so it's going to be great promotion, especially when you factor in the commercial to help promote your work.

Hope to hear from some folkers REAL soon.
"Cohesive: We All Fall" Coming April From Ability Records Ft. Bizzy Bone, Hopsin, Mars, Kung Fu Vampire, & More
My Twitter
2005-2011 Discography, name ya price!
Instant Legend
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to A.S. Lounge