The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Chopper Emcee's?

Chopper Emcee's?

Postby Atone » Dec 13th, '11, 23:57

Me and a dude named Supernova who i came across while talkin to Cryptic Wisdom and Seth Rock, are doin a Chopper track based on Tech's WorldWide Choppers.

i thought it would be dope if we could get 1 or 2 more people, would be even doper if one of them was a female, anybody wanna get on this?
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Chopper Emcee's?

Postby Solace » Dec 17th, '11, 20:35

No offense, but you can't even do a proper flow on the simplest of beats and you're going to try and do a track in faster than double time?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Chopper Emcee's?

Postby AbramIsaac » Dec 17th, '11, 21:10

Yeah man, that was my thought too.

Don't make a fool out of yourself. Practice! Figure out regular flow basics before you try for chopper typ s shit. It's not hate man, it's the truth. Just fix your shit now before you bite off more than you can chew.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to A.S. Lounge