The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Message to all you (Big Ax, Steve Spagg, Mdemaz, etc)

Message to all you (Big Ax, Steve Spagg, Mdemaz, etc)

Postby FreeSpeech » Jan 10th, '12, 01:55

Posted this is backstage, thought I'd add it here so you all see...
*TLDR in 3.....2......1......(Though if this applies to you, you'd be wise to read it and not get defensive)*

Hi ya'll, FreeSpeech here. Making my first non "conspiracy" post (LOL) in ages. Today is the first day in months I've stayed in one spot for more than 24 hours/had free time, so I wanted to get this off my chest.

Why is everyone here who releases "albums" and sees themselves as at least semi-professional freaking delusional???

The quality of everything I've seen here since I joined nearly 2 years ago is sooooooo horrible. I never really said anything because I didn't want to offend people while I was actually active, but FUCK what is wrong with you all??? Most of you have been at this for 3+ years. You shit on people like A$AP Rocky or Soulja Boy, yet your music makes them look like Nas.

Every thing I see is shit quality, has horrible lyrics that jack whoever their favorite rapper is, and is just straight up unprofessional. And no, don't give me the "hey man I'm not pro yet" or "I don't have the equipment or resources to do it, this is just a rough demo" excuses. Bullshit. Some of you here clearly put lots of time into "rapping" yet can't muster a semblance of decent quality? You can EASILY access everything you need to put out a project that is mildly tolerable. All of OFWGKTA, despite what you think about their actual music, put out projects that are very presentable with little to no resources. And I KNOW you all take yourselves seriously, don't front like you don't.

Mdemaz says (lies) he has worked for Sony or some label, he fronts like he's working with big name musicians. I saw Big Ax D had a tape today, he copyrighted it and put it on iTunes. He has his stuff on a "label" website. That Spagg dude is always fronting like he has legit quality tapes dropping. Lots of you front like you're making moves.

Every album cover I've seen here has been shit and looks like it was done on some free editing site. Shit, Mdemaz is the epitome of everything wrong with you all, so I'll just call him out and you all apply it all to yourselves, because it does, he isn't the only one.

Mdemaz, dude: I just checked your channel. You have 427 damn vids. Guess how many of your music related vids have over 1000 views? 3! Most of em have like 20 views max, most probably from you. You have literally no fanbase. the quality of your stuff is AWFUL, yet you talk like you are some pro musician. All your album art? HORRIBLE. Dude, there are tons of graphic designers online who will do shit for free. Go to another forum (KanyeToThe) and hit up the creative section. They can make legit covers. Your music quality is shit. You have hundreds of songs, they sound like babble. You have a website I remember where you listed your projects. Holy shit man, you've done dozens and YOU KNOW not one has made an impact. You can lie to us all you want, I don't care, but you're lying to yourself. One 9 song EP that is high quality, has actual promotion outside of forums and shit, and looks professional is FARRRRRR better than the hundreds of trash songs you make now.
And PLEASE, can you learn to actually produce (if you're producing your own shit). It isn't hard to make it decent. Vocals are horrible, beats are weak. You've been doing this for years and your quality is something a 12 year old would do. And I just saw your music vid, dear god, Solace ethered you. STOP MAKING EXCUSES ON POOR QUALITY SHIT.

Sorry for any hurt feelings, but I want you all to stop being delusional. Lie all you want, a lot of you tell yourselves you have an actual chance of "making it" on some level. SPOILER: With the shit you do now, none of you do, at any level.
I mean, look at this shit by Mr. Spagg:

Before even listening I can tell it's amateur as fuck. Does that pic look like something from a dope rapper people will listen to???? No, you look like a damn cornball. Instead of putting out these half assed projects, put in time. Get acceptable quality. Find an original sound instead of FL Studio trash beats you looped. Get album art that doesn't look amateur. Learn songwriting instead of just jotting down some "deep" lyrics and making some multisyllable rhymes.

I'm bored and stuck in one location, but yes I could probably use my time better than "hating" on you all. But it genuinely pains me to see you all tricking yourselves into thinking you have a shot at this music thing with the way you do it now. I think you all are nice people for the most part, you just need a wake up call. Call me the Simon Cowell of TRShady...
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Return to A.S. Lounge