The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

HOPSIN DISS

Re: HOPSIN DISS

Postby _Ironic_ » May 6th, '12, 15:42

^^He has a *few* decent songs...however, I prefer not to listen to masturbation songs, sorry....

PS) thanks for proving my point though, people are going to feel that way even before they hear the song...You'd have to either be a complete dick rider or not a fan of hip hop if you don't enjoy the diss after you actually hear it

the hating comments before you even heard it is kinda silly, especially since I've never even seen you feedback on one of my tracks, yet you jumped all over the "hopsin diss" thread... so just do me a favor, keep an open mind, and let the music speak for itself, you might be surprised. :whistle:
http://www.soundclick.com/meanmuggerz
http://www.facebook.com/GTRONIC84

ImageImage
Adam Quinn wrote:I understand what you are doing and what you say in your rhymes. You gotta understand though that the people who come to this site don't listen to our type of music. I think your shit all around is better than anybody's on this site,.
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » May 6th, '12, 16:21

I think it could go really well dude, hops in is a really good rapper but if you think you are better then go for it I wish you luck just be ready for war if he responds to you hahahaha good luck dude!
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby _Ironic_ » May 6th, '12, 16:37

ShAdYTiLIDie wrote:I think it could go really well dude, hops in is a really good rapper but if you think you are better then go for it I wish you luck just be ready for war if he responds to you hahahaha good luck dude!

I appreciate it man :y: and when this video takes off he will HAVE to respond or risk his reputation, I'll make sure of it. :b: :b:

ImageImage
Adam Quinn wrote:I understand what you are doing and what you say in your rhymes. You gotta understand though that the people who come to this site don't listen to our type of music. I think your shit all around is better than anybody's on this site,.
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BILI » May 6th, '12, 17:04

_Ironic_ wrote:"so who is this guy? oh he's a diss guy/
the type to diss other rappers to get identified/
so imma do it to him, put his views to a minimize/"
^--thats all the preview u get for now :)

I'm sick of getting slept on... People can say Hopsin is a better artist, and thats only because he was exposed to more people. Now it's my turn. Hopsin made his career by dissing people more famous than him, now the shoe is on the other foot. IMO Hopsin isn't as good as me, and I will prove it to you all.

PS) I'm well aware that my videos will probably get a stream of hate and many dislikes from simple minded fans who won't "get off his dick" as he says.. I'm not afraid and never will be afraid to show off my talent, and as you guys saw from the jokerr contest..... if it's dope, NOTHING can stop it.

I lol`d...now Im outa this thread :wave:
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » May 6th, '12, 17:19

_Ironic_ wrote:"so who is this guy? oh he's a diss guy/
the type to diss other rappers to get identified/
so imma do it to him, put his views to a minimize/"

I really hope you don't think that's any bit good, it's...Horribly weak.

That being said, I wish you well on this. I really don't agree with you on anything here, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby _Ironic_ » May 6th, '12, 17:32

smh...

I can copy 3 sentences out of anybodies lyrics and they would be weak as well without actually hearing how it sounded first...I gave that preview because they asked my motivation..that was just part of it... and you've listened to me rap solace, even you know I could make those 3 simple sentences sound complex and authentic on a beat.. save your judgements on the song for when you actually hear it.

from there you can tell me that you're disappointed and it's incredibly weak.

ImageImage
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » May 6th, '12, 17:47

_Ironic_ wrote:from there you can tell me that you're disappointed and it's incredibly weak.

If you want me to. :flower:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » May 6th, '12, 18:03

At least you're doing it right.

I mean, if you're going to go at some one, go for the throat. The whole video shoot and everything, so he has to respond. The point is that if he doesn't respond because it's small, it looks bad on you. You have to make it big, so that if he doesn't respond, it looks bad on him.

I'm interested to see how it turns out, for sure.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby _Ironic_ » May 6th, '12, 18:05

AbramIsaac wrote:At least you're doing it right.

I mean, if you're going to go at some one, go for the throat. The whole video shoot and everything, so he has to respond. The point is that if he doesn't respond because it's small, it looks bad on you. You have to make it big, so that if he doesn't respond, it looks bad on him.

I'm interested to see how it turns out, for sure.

EXACTLY. :y: :y: :y:

I won't let ya'll down, that I can promise. It will be the best song you've heard from me yet.

ImageImage
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » May 8th, '12, 07:39

I'm looking forward to that man.... I dont really think hopsin will acknowledge it on any way so at the end of the day it might all be a waste. But I am definitively looking forward for the musical and creative aspects of it, you are creative dude, so it should be fun to watch.

just one tip.... I suggest releasing it for feedback first before actually releasing it to everyone.

that being said... good luck, and I expect the best from you
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby j3andit » May 9th, '12, 08:12

haha, Hopsin just made this status update...if you think about it what he's saying is true. GT has major talent and I think he'd give Hopsin a way better battle than Novi did. I'll be waiting patiently!!

Hopsin
"Whattup Novi Novak! Just wanted to speak my mind real quick! I know we had lil rap beef in the past, but in reality it promoted us both, so I appreciate you participating in it. We are different types of artist, but you still stuck with the roots of hip hop by even entering a public battle which many fans love to see. Hip Hop needs more artist like that. At the end of the day its all love. We're both artist on the rise and we can laugh at the "beef" situation years from now. I have a lot going on now, but I wont forget our battle, it definitely gave both our career's a push in the moment of it all, I won't deny that. I hope everything's been goin good with you man. Everybody go add novi novak and go check out our diss battle on youtube that we had last year, its pretty entertaining."
j3andit
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby _Ironic_ » Aug 6th, '12, 12:07

HOPSIN DISS AND VIDEO COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

ImageImage
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby JUMPDMC » Aug 6th, '12, 13:46

Looking forward to see where this goes, good luck. I still love Hop and doubt anyone can change the way ill feel about what kind of music i like and dislike but I bet ill enjoy the competitive spirit, and ill rhymes from another ill mind
"Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you." ~ Joe Rogan
JUMPDMC
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to A.S. Lounge