The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

HOPSIN DISS

HOPSIN DISS

Postby _Ironic_ » May 5th, '12, 21:09

So after my Jokerr diss gained 6,000 views it's first month, I like the potential..

the next video I'm making is for Hopsin, and this one isn't going to be rushed/sloppy.

I already recorded the track, it's got 3 verses and super catchy hook ya'll will definitely recognize.

The video is going to be shot from May 12 for the next 30 days...and it will have guest appearances from parody celebrities...

Overall, A few of my close friends really like Hopsin, so i made sure they listened to it first, one told me he doesn't even wanna listen to hopsin again because It made him think about Hop in a way he never thought of before.

The Jokerr diss was recorded/edited in about 5 hours...this is going to take over 30 days...so please be patient and stand by, I have every inclenation that this will catch Hopsin's attention, and I'm going to make him respond.

ya'll have been on this board supporting me for a long time, and I do appreciate it, now I need one more hoorah from you guys...

When I release the video I'm going to need a couple people to help me post the links everywhere on FV artist pages, and forums to get the word out, if you guys are willing to help and are excited about becoming part of this movement, then please go "Like" my artist page and when I release the video in about a month and a half, ya'll spread that shit like wild fire

http://www.facebook.com/GTRONIC84

PS) don't just blindly hate because you LOooooVE Hopsin, I'm aware he's a talented artist, but don't EVER underestimate me!! The Jokerr diss was me not even trying!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/meanmuggerz

ImageImage
Adam Quinn wrote:I understand what you are doing and what you say in your rhymes. You gotta understand though that the people who come to this site don't listen to our type of music. I think your shit all around is better than anybody's on this site,.
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Re: HOPSIN DISS

Postby Chet Starr » May 5th, '12, 21:20

just no more eminem beats or flows. Besides that i been creeping on you youtube the last few days & been enjoying your music and pranks.

Your daughter is pregnant lol
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby _Ironic_ » May 5th, '12, 21:29

hahaha, thanks for views mah nigga!

umm, well I won't lie to you...the first bar is me using em's "accent" (this was done for effect, you'll understand when you hear the song) but nothing after that is an em flow... trust me when I say this is the type of track you guys have been begging me to make on here for awhile...I usually release my commercial music on here...you're about to see me in HUNGER mode.

I'm excited (GT)

ImageImage
Adam Quinn wrote:I understand what you are doing and what you say in your rhymes. You gotta understand though that the people who come to this site don't listen to our type of music. I think your shit all around is better than anybody's on this site,.
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SG. » May 5th, '12, 22:25

Hey, man, do you mind explaining what Hopsin has done to aggravate you? Or will this be explained in the song?
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby BigBoss » May 6th, '12, 00:06

Zabe wrote:Hey, man, do you mind explaining what Hopsin has done to aggravate you? Or will this be explained in the song?

Probably nothing but he wants to be cool and diss on Hop
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » May 6th, '12, 00:08

It's a publicity stunt, pure and simple.

At least, that's what it looks like based on how he described what he's doing and what lead up to it. That's fine, I mean, that's kind of what Hopsin did when he started.

Hopsin dissed artists he thought were undeserving of their success. If GT is doing the same, I don't think anyone can fault him for that. If it's strictly a publicity stunt...well, I guess everyone can form their own opinions on that.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ashley94 » May 6th, '12, 00:09

isn't hopsin that rapper who sings with tech n9ne at am i a psycho? he's pretty good.
ashley94
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BigBoss » May 6th, '12, 00:31

AbramIsaac wrote:It's a publicity stunt, pure and simple.

At least, that's what it looks like based on how he described what he's doing and what lead up to it. That's fine, I mean, that's kind of what Hopsin did when he started.

Hopsin dissed artists he thought were undeserving of their success. If GT is doing the same, I don't think anyone can fault him for that. If it's strictly a publicity stunt...well, I guess everyone can form their own opinions on that.

Thats what I meant, it seems like a publicity stunt and he just wants some views.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » May 6th, '12, 00:34

That's a valid viewpoint, based on what we know right now.

It all depends on what he says. If he's just doing it for attention, he's running the risk of seeming inauthentic. If that's a risk he's willing to take, I would say go for it. If nothing else, we can all watch and see it either take off or completely collapse in on itself.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Trimss » May 6th, '12, 00:57

Just one thing..

Be prepared to get tons of dislikes and Hopsin dickriders hating on your video.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » May 6th, '12, 01:06

I just want to know why.

I like your stuff GT, you've got an original sound. I understand you've been slept on, and you're wanting to break out of the spot you're at now. The problem is that Jokerr asked to be dissed, the issue of whether or not he deserved it was totally moot.

Now, if you diss Hopsin, you'll have to be sure to be able to defend your reasoning. If you're doing it because you don't feel him, or you think he's not who he claims to be, that's one thing. If you're only doing it for exposure, you should consider the fact that you could alienate people that would otherwise like you, and maybe even lose a fan or two despite the fact that you'll be more known.

A great example of this is Haystak. 'Stak dissed Eminem because he needed to break out, he was getting antsy, despite the fact he practically had a lane all of his own in the underground. It was tactical, not personal. Still, he tried to put it across that he actually had an issue with Em, and lost some of his credibility as a genuine person. He was faking, and doing it for publicity because he couldn't make it on his own anymore.

Is that you? Or are you Eminem, are you Hopsin, dissing artists that you don't respect or agree with personally or artistically? If so, that's fine. If that's not the case, you may re-evaluate what you're doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYRVbjqVLMo&feature=share <---This is what I'm talking about, from 5:01 on.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby _Ironic_ » May 6th, '12, 04:22

"so who is this guy? oh he's a diss guy/
the type to diss other rappers to get identified/
so imma do it to him, put his views to a minimize/"
^--thats all the preview u get for now :)

I'm sick of getting slept on... People can say Hopsin is a better artist, and thats only because he was exposed to more people. Now it's my turn. Hopsin made his career by dissing people more famous than him, now the shoe is on the other foot. IMO Hopsin isn't as good as me, and I will prove it to you all.

PS) I'm well aware that my videos will probably get a stream of hate and many dislikes from simple minded fans who won't "get off his dick" as he says.. I'm not afraid and never will be afraid to show off my talent, and as you guys saw from the jokerr contest..... if it's dope, NOTHING can stop it.

ImageImage
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » May 6th, '12, 04:38

I get where you're coming from, and I wish you the best of luck.

I don't really agree with your motivations, but I understand. I'll be looking forward to your track, and I hope that this doesn't hurt you more than help you.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby _Ironic_ » May 6th, '12, 06:03

you don't have to agree, I'm expecting 99% of the people are going to have negative opinions about it even before they listen.... what happens when they like it though?

but to answer your first question, it's not just about the views, I don't like his image, he raps about immature shit, and he is unoriginal, you will see :y:

FAG VOLUME
TURN IT DOWN

ImageImage
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » May 6th, '12, 07:25

How the fuck is GATM and Raw immature shit? I mean some stuff on GATM yea but Sexy Cyber, GATM, Chris Dolmeth, and my 2nd fav song of all time Story of Mine. Shit aint immature.

In fact, saying fag volume is fuckin' immature you little bitch
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to A.S. Lounge