The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TR SHADY PROJECTS

TR SHADY PROJECTS

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 15th, '12, 08:40

hey, I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread dedicated for upcoming and recently released projects from TRRappers. If you have a mixtape/album/EP comming out, feel free to post in here or send me a PM or yeah... and when we get some stuff organized I'll make a new sticky thread with all the info about those projects.

Make sure u include as many info as u can about your project when sending so people can know what to expect and stuff, also release dates would be interesting and method of download/purchase that will be available.

Also if u have an album cover or need one or need beats or futured people, you can also request it here, so yippi kayey muthafucka... who wants to touch my right nut? :unsure:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: TR SHADY PROJECTS

Postby SoldierShady » Oct 15th, '12, 11:01

Who even listens to 'TRRappers'? Lol.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 15th, '12, 11:03

SoldierShady wrote:Who even listens to 'TRRappers'? Lol.

you'd be surprised
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Eedee » Oct 17th, '12, 21:36

Eedee presents: Smoky Memories the Mixtape

All pertinent info is in the thread link above. This was released back in August but I feel as if it could've got more peeps than it did. :y:

I'm also prepping for another mixtape to be released this December/January along with a collaboration mixtape with WordSmith.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to A.S. Lounge