The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 8th, '14, 15:47

Fuck off, Python.

You're still butthurt because I made you look like a complete idiot in that unreleased diss track called Dam (But Beavers Are Too Dumb To Chew Off My Dick Because Santa Claus Didn't Give Me A Toy Firetruck When I Was 4 Because My Dad Raped My Mom Several Times And Python Was One Of The Babies From The Rapes And It Made Me Mad So I Dissed Him Just Now)
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby Jaba » Oct 8th, '14, 21:54

mdemaz wrote:Fuck off, Python.

You're still butthurt because I made you look like a complete idiot in that unreleased diss track called Dam (But Beavers Are Too Dumb To Chew Off My Dick Because Santa Claus Didn't Give Me A Toy Firetruck When I Was 4 Because My Dad Raped My Mom Several Times And Python Was One Of The Babies From The Rapes And It Made Me Mad So I Dissed Him Just Now)

ACTUALLY, it's me, Jabba da Hutt, not Phython. I didn't get no feature on Sad is Bad 2 so I'm just taking my anger out on you. I'm sorry, baby.
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby TranSlucEnt » Oct 8th, '14, 23:02

Dude your mixes and vocals sound clean as fuck
What equipment do you use?
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
User avatar
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 08:19
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 16th, '14, 23:51

bump
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 17th, '14, 00:06

TranSlucEnt wrote:Dude your mixes and vocals sound clean as fuck
What equipment do you use?

Nothing special, Rode NT2-A, mattresses, reflection filter, Fast Track Pro, Reaper, FL studio.

Update, I've been sick lately so I can't make any progress, but I decided to scrap one of the songs because I felt like there was enough storytelling stuff and just replaced it with some shit that will get you thinking.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby Eedee » Oct 17th, '14, 23:35

I should upgrade to a NT2-A.
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 18th, '14, 01:55

Decided to use a de-esser for vocals. That Waves plug-in set to the full mix preset, not those other ones that cause harmonic distortion and compression, although that would sound wicked for other stuff. Also, I'm testing out a distressor plug-in, which a lot of professional studios use as hardware, but it seems to give the same effect as the other de-essers with the distortion and compression, if that makes any sense at all.

I'm heavily experimenting right now to put it simply.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby Eedee » Oct 18th, '14, 02:25

mdemaz wrote:Decided to use a de-esser for vocals. That Waves plug-in set to the full mix preset, not those other ones that cause harmonic distortion and compression, although that would sound wicked for other stuff. Also, I'm testing out a distressor plug-in, which a lot of professional studios use as hardware, but it seems to give the same effect as the other de-essers with the distortion and compression, if that makes any sense at all.

I'm heavily experimenting right now to put it simply.


De-essers are the shit, especially if you aren't confident with your pop filter. But those pretty much work 99% of the time if you have it set up correctly.
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby yung rom » Oct 18th, '14, 02:27

Eedee wrote:
mdemaz wrote:Decided to use a de-esser for vocals. That Waves plug-in set to the full mix preset, not those other ones that cause harmonic distortion and compression, although that would sound wicked for other stuff. Also, I'm testing out a distressor plug-in, which a lot of professional studios use as hardware, but it seems to give the same effect as the other de-essers with the distortion and compression, if that makes any sense at all.

I'm heavily experimenting right now to put it simply.


De-essers are the shit, especially if you aren't confident with your pop filter. But those pretty much work 99% of the time if you have it set up correctly.

spitfish is life
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
User avatar
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Aug 14th, '12, 23:56
Location: NY

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 21st, '14, 02:22

Here's the official artwork:

Image
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby gutawafang » Oct 21st, '14, 02:53

wooot
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
Image
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
User avatar
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9474
Joined: Dec 13th, '07, 08:01
Location: Lion City
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby Eedee » Oct 21st, '14, 10:52

Yeeeeeeeaaahhhhh buddy
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 23rd, '14, 01:54

mdemaz wrote:Here's the official artwork:

Image

foreal?sick af
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby Jaba » Oct 25th, '14, 02:34

mdemaz wrote:Here's the official artwork:

Image

Damn. Pyth did good with that (especially since made in an ipad app).
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz - Signs of Dying (Shady Records Soon)

Postby Jaba » Oct 26th, '14, 01:11

Basedshady wrote:It looks like an amateur mixtape cover from 2005 cmon man you work so hard on your music you can't commission someone to do something good for like five dollars or straight up find someone to do something fucking better than that?

It doesn't deserve that low level of effort for something you spend that many hours making, completely separate from the quality of the music.

Who knows. Could be another fuck around tape Demaz does. Who knows if we will ever hear this, may be in the vault forever. :o
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Lounge



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users