The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Peforming Live

Peforming Live

Postby Tornado » Feb 7th, '10, 18:01

Ok, for my college course, we are required to go on tour and perform a track live but since i'm in a music technology course and most of us don't play instruments we're using mpcs and whatever electrical to aid us. Since i'm pereforming This Is The Manic (link viewtopic.php?f=38&t=79169) and this is my first performance, what can i do to give a memorable performance

Oh, and also i'm looking to collab aswell. If you're intrested , MSN or PM me
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Peforming Live

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 7th, '10, 20:13

the people wont know the song so the beat is importing, you only truly love a song after 2-5 listens sometimes it takes more.

but a beat is a 4 bar sequence repeated for the most of it, so you can love a beat instantly thats what makes you move, so the beat is a very big deal, no one knows my songs (i only perform ones by mart) but coz his beats are sick it catches the ear immediantly and they will listen along coz the beat is dope.

energy aswell, if you feeling it the crowd will feel it, confidence and energy along with a dope beat and you can rock the show
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Peforming Live

Postby Mr. Chambers » Feb 8th, '10, 04:51

its all in confidence.....come out there just being you...if your a boring person...guess what your fucked.....own the stage......have fun..if you trying to make it too thought out...they'll sense it and it'll bomb......try to get the crowd involved somehow....anyone can perform.....not everyone can make the crowd feel as if they're needed to make the show a success....

always start out with a fun...bouncy....confident track...you are not lupe or joe budden...so people will not know who you are if you come out with anything but a fun type track....theres a time and place for that...

uhm..thats pretty much it....good luck.....and i hope you reach success (y)

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Return to A.S. Lounge