The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TR top 5 DOA

TR top 5 DOA

Postby classthe_king » Feb 9th, '10, 02:04

GO!
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Re: TR top 5 DOA

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 02:13

TR Top 5 Death of Autotune? :confusion:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Feb 9th, '10, 02:15

DOA?

Dead or alive?
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Feb 9th, '10, 02:17

Angel
Big Ax-D
Illegal Heist
Requiem
McMaybe
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 9th, '10, 02:23

Steve Spag
McMaybe
Vettori
Big Ax-D
Sajjad
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Requiem » Feb 9th, '10, 02:26

Steve Spag
Sajjad
Big Ax-D
Chambers
Requiem

i'd use Mc Maybe but he's not active anymore, and MC Anonymous but he's no longer a member :y: that's why i'm up there, by default you accusing mofukkas :angry:
R.I.P. Proof.
propz to Solace

I AM the dark knight, I AM Nightmare Moon, bronies beware

STAREOTYPE! It's official!
http://www.reverbnation.com/stareotype

James R. - who said you wouldn't meet nice people on the internet?
Requiem
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Requiem » Feb 9th, '10, 02:28

Chet Starr wrote:
Requiem wrote:Steve Spag
Sajjad
Big Ax-D
Chambers
Requiem

i'd use Mc Maybe but he's not active anymore, and MC Anonymous but he's no longer a member :y: that's why i'm up there, by default you accusing mofukkas :angry:

Where the fuck am I, on your list :angry:

haha just fucking with ya :smoking:

your too good for the list :y:

:shifty:
R.I.P. Proof.
propz to Solace

I AM the dark knight, I AM Nightmare Moon, bronies beware

STAREOTYPE! It's official!
http://www.reverbnation.com/stareotype

James R. - who said you wouldn't meet nice people on the internet?
Requiem
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 02:36

Requiem wrote:i'd use Mc Maybe but he's not active anymore, and MC Anonymous but he's no longer a member :y: that's why i'm up there, by default you accusing mofukkas :angry:

I thought the point was dead or alive.

I would say Sajjad, Kez, Bar, Vettori, and Big Ax-D

with honorable mentions to TC (he'd be up there but he's like the drake of rap, he's putting out classic shit, but he hasn't been here long enough)..mPulse too but then again he's only released like 4-5 track here. McMaybe too but I was really never here for any of his releases soooo...yeah.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Robbie G » Feb 9th, '10, 02:38

1. Sajjad
2. McMaybe
3. Big Ax-D
4. Sticcy-Z
5. Bar

Not really in order :y:

and are there any dead TR artists? haha
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 02:44

Coleon wrote:@Tash, you coming out with a tape? I guarantee I hear more stuff from you and you move to top 5

lmaooo if i'm already on the top 5 of a list, then we really need to rethink just how skilled us tr rapeprs are.

but yeah, no i'm not coming out with a tape, I'm planning on making one but that won't be till the summer (I'm planning on finishing one before I move next year, then I can just advertise there) but I am definitely coming out with more music. Been workin on a lot of music but I ran out of weed so my music life is gonna be on hold for a week till i get my paycheck!
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 02:49

Coleon wrote:
Tash8 wrote:
Coleon wrote:@Tash, you coming out with a tape? I guarantee I hear more stuff from you and you move to top 5

lmaooo if i'm already on the top 5 of a list, then we really need to rethink just how skilled us tr rapeprs are.

but yeah, no i'm not coming out with a tape, I'm planning on making one but that won't be till the summer (I'm planning on finishing one before I move next year, then I can just advertise there) but I am definitely coming out with more music. Been workin on a lot of music but I ran out of weed so my music life is gonna be on hold for a week till i get my paycheck!

well good luck with that, can't wait, and I've heard some of your old stuff :p def better now

lol...my old stuff? as in my URD stuff? (I wasn't really trying to be a rapper then, I was just doing it to fit in with URD, I felt left out just being a producer)
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 9th, '10, 02:54

really cant be judged imo.

tash is one of the best rappers on this site no joke i rate tash over mcmaybe WHY ? i hear you ask, because hes better, he hasnt got it locked yet but i know hes better no offence to any rappers on this site but they find a style and stick with it, tash aint like that he is working on every aspect of every style and is waiting for the right time to blow up.

in all honesty id would expect tash to blow up before i would excepct say tom chambers or mc maybe to actually make anything with mreal money making life career hip hop, no offence to anyone thats just my perspective and thats all rap really is imo a percespective of the listener.

i could be left out 1000 top 5's on this site but imma blow up alot faster than the top 5's on there, again why ? becuase im making moves in my country in my market in my style..thats happening for me just becuase people rap better than me on a internet forum is only half the topic, can they make there local aduaince turn out in a 500 strong crowd ? no because the hardly even try to make that happen, so fuck if ther emore lyrical have a better flow they aint moving crowd or building a fan base so really they aint better rappers coz without fans a rapper is nothing.

but to hit it that way if you wanne get shallow about it my top 5 on this site i see making anything happen with there rap on this site is

tash
kez
mpulse
tom chambers
killa

yeh killa aint heer no more but he still will if he try's and i know that

the best rappers on this site as in technicality are

sajjad
mc maybe
aspirine
thomas agaunis (more older stuff no offence that mutli style was awesome but man)
tom chambers

vettori is trying hard and i think he will blow and has blow up to a certain degree so thats why im leaving him out. also steve spagg is on his way so i dont even need to mention him.

i only mention mpulse because although he is on his way i think he may have to wait a little longer than he should i dont know why i just think he will.
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 02:57

Coleon wrote:and a battle :laughing: forget with who

lol probably c-riz, or if not rain matrix

i battled those two muhafuckas.. chris for fun and rain matrix because he's the utmost definition of talk and no walk

or like i prefer to call it

a cock with no eggs.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 03:14

Coleon wrote:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:i could be left out 1000 top 5's on this site but imma blow up alot faster than the top 5's on there, again why ? becuase im making moves in my country in my market in my style..thats happening for me just becuase people rap better than me on a internet forum is only half the topic, can they make there local aduaince turn out in a 500 strong crowd ? no because the hardly even try to make that happen, so fuck if ther emore lyrical have a better flow they aint moving crowd or building a fan base so really they aint better rappers coz without fans a rapper is nothing.

that's the most wrong thing I've ever read, if Rakim had 1 fan he'd still be better than Wayne

THATS THE MOST BULLSHIT THING EVER....jesus fuckin christ

RAKIM HAS NO, yes NO, no fuckin charisma, he's boring. he might be dope but he's boring... Lil wayne on the other hand can make 100000 people shake their fuckin ass off of a word that doesn't even make sense...

so who's better?

now of course, i believe rakim is the better lyricist, he's the god of rap, but is that a joke.. if he had only 1 fan, there's a reason he only has one fan..
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Feb 9th, '10, 03:19

Coleon wrote:miss points often? he just took the amount of fans and equated it to how good you are

I actually like Wayne so who cares

Gucci Maine got more fans than Vinnie Paz, who's better?

yes but Vinnie Paz doesn't just have one fan...that's what i'm arguing..your saying if rakim only had one fan then he would still be better than lil wayne...the answer is NO...if he only had one fan, then he only has one fan for a reason and it's because he's not better.

and the Gucci comment, I don't think gucci actually has any fans...his songs are getting played because they got a certain catchiness to them but that doesn't equate to fans.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to A.S. Lounge