The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Thread: C-Riz

Official Thread: C-Riz

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Feb 11th, '10, 00:54

Name - Christoph GuezzIt?
Age - 18
Rap Alias - C-Riz
Secondary Alias - Calculated Rizk
Years Active - 3
Artist Website - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCalculatedRizk

Bio

Started out in the mid 07 as i had my first conversations with some TR rappers.Those inspired me to put my own touch on the mic. Born in a small town in germany. But I hope I'm able to bring my name out there make my this a well known fact. So yeah I'm steady writing verses or songs and take care of collabs although some higher power doesnt want it to happen sometimes (nah kiddin). Well so far I only collabed with TR rappers and only used the feed from the fellow TR rappers. I got like max 5-10 local listeners of my music lol. I will change that soon. Get Rich Or Get Lost!

Discography

The C-Riz Project
Serious C-Riz
One Verse Wonder
Fastlane
Swagbull (Me and My Buddy Scratty)
AllRounder

for links check my myspace - http://www.myspace.com/realcriz

Upcoming Projects

Rebuild
basiclly i thought of re-recording a lot of old songs and "rebuild" them,thats where the name is from

C.R.I.Z. - Chemical Radioactive Inofficial Zoo
but i honestly dont know when i release this...i really wanna do this an official album with exclusive/own beats and studio quality

The Puzzle
maybe but im not sure. it would be that kind of concept that i use lines from old songs and "puzzle" them together on new beats
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Return to A.S. Lounge