The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tornado's Official Thread

Tornado's Official Thread

Postby Tornado » Feb 13th, '10, 16:00

Name/ Alains: Tornado (oh, you meant real name)
Years Active: 4
DOB: 09/04/1991
Artist Webstite:
www.youtube.com/officialtornadomusic
wwww.myspace.com/tornadothestorm
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tornado/89428008197

About: A lost teenager in a society that doesnt seem to care finds solace in rap? Sounds familiar? But is the reality of how i came to rap. Since this is the only thing to vent my anger other than crime, i emmersed myslef in the hip-hop culture trying to find the connection i longed for which i dd. The rawness uncut, realistic no holds-barred attitude got me hooked and haven't looked back. The first few yeaers have been painful but this is a steep learning curve and i don't want any pity. I'm seen as the underdog with anything i do, especially in hip-hop where image and hype talk gets you noticed but this underdog is ready to come out of his shell. Already with "The Storm Mixtape" and "Before The Restormation EP" done, I want 2010 to be a major year in making ,ovements. Firstyly with a Tour, in beginning on March then a couple of mixtapes to show my real ability cos i don't feel my previous work shows where i'm at.

Upcoming Projeects:

The Restormation: This is gonna be a series of something. More shit when i'm almost done
Raw As Fuck: The Mixtape: TBH who knows when it'll drop
S.T.U: another mixtape project

Discoraphies
Tornado

The Storm LP Mixtape: Re Released Version (2007)

Tracklist:
1. Public Service Annoucement (Intro)
2. It's Here
3. Tornado Iz Bak
4. Gladiator
5. Sin City
6. Warning (Skit)
7. Low Down
8. Lyrical Expertese
9. The Storm's Coming
10. Sellout
11. The Revolt (Skit)
12. Hell On Earth
13. Suicide In Da Mind
14. When It Rains (Skit)
15. Fuck Ya'll
16. Horror Movie Freestyle
17. Get Ready (Skit)
18. The Storm's Coming (Remix) [Bonus Unreleased Track]
19. Outro (Feat. Random Ghost) [Bonus Unreleased Track]

Download Link
http://sharebee.com/fbaff1d0

TBH I wish i hadn't released 90% of this shit but i cant recall it now so fuck it. Most of it makes me cringe :shakehead:

Tornado

Before the Restormation EP (2009)

Tracklist:
1. The Storm Is Comin (Intro)-(Prod By Tornado)
2. Do Or Die-(Prod By Bankz)
3. Offend U-(Prod By Tornado)
4. Ya'll Been Warned (Feat. Method Man)
5. Around Da World (Preview)-(Prod By Tornado)
6. Disillusioned-(Prod By Bankz)
7. Reminisce

Download here
[/quote]

This was a test of newer tracks since my 1st release to see how much i came. I say it's good, not something great but a foundation. These are the only tracks that survived cos the flat fire at my mixer's house burned and there were no backups..there were a good 30+ tracks lost
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Return to A.S. Lounge