The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Any rappers here love the Chronic?

Any rappers here love the Chronic?

Postby youngfire420 » Apr 8th, '10, 10:29

I know there is... Well if you do, let me know. Imma throw together a 420 mixtape, being released 4/20 at 12:01! I wanna get a few fellow weed lovers as features on it. Seeing how theres only 12 days till then, we'd have to get shit done in about a week or so. All the songs will be about weed, or some chill shit you can blaze to... So if you're down to get on a track let me know by responding in here or on MSN (skimdudee420@hotmail.com). Also please provide a link just so i can hear a song of yours first... Thanks.

Also if you're a beat maker and got any chill/smoking type beats we could use (or you wanna make one!) that'd be great!

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
youngfire420
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Any rappers here love the Chronic?

Postby Jay-19 » Apr 9th, '10, 14:35

I'm down, I got the perfect track going on with the weed theme!
Added your e-mail, holla back! :b:
Kickin' Incredibly Dope Shit
Jay-19
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Any rappers here love the Chronic?

Postby Jaz » Apr 11th, '10, 14:43

I'm down. Hit my e-mail with a track coon951989@yahoo.com

http://www.youtube.com/jaz8899

Samples^^

Edit: Only doing songs where every artist's quality matches or is at least damn close.
Jaz
Soldier
Soldier

Return to A.S. Lounge