The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My First Official Gig (Video Footage) updated to Track 6

My First Official Gig (Video Footage) updated to Track 6

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » May 16th, '10, 18:39

so last night was my first official gig, held at a club in coatbridge named pharoahs.

the set was about 13 songs long, it was me and snow promoting our mixtape "snow'd in at the bar volume 1"

(Mixtape can be downloaded viewtopic.php?f=38&t=87039)

we took 50 copies of the mixtape along, they were gone within 5 minutes lol got to the point people were asking for it and we had none left..so thats got to be a good sign.

snow is in the checkered shirt, im in the t-shirt

Track 1 - Snow - Mind Your Own Buisness (Bar In Support)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzl5R0rfrjk

Tracks 2+3 - Snow - One Day & Lose Control (Bar In Support)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UonOtFN9Ru8

Tracks 4+5 - Snow & Bar - There On Top & You Are My Honey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiWYnGKAwFU

Track 6 - Snow & Bar - Make My Millions - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGhEhf36HAY

first track done was a solo by snow i was in support, the wire from the mic was fucking annoying kept getting behind my legs lmao, ill post the rest of the gig as they are uploaded :y:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: My First Official Gig (Video Footage)

Postby classthe_king » May 16th, '10, 19:20

Are you goona upload the mixtape?
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » May 16th, '10, 19:36

have it uploaded now man, was wanting to wait till i had the songs that were performed loaded up and stuff but then i thought screw it ill put it up lol
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mart85 » May 16th, '10, 19:54

looks great :worship: I'll keep on checking for the next videos uploaded, and I'll download the mixtape when I have time :y:

did you perform Helping Hand or another song produced by me? if so, was it filmed?

congratz by the way, it looked cool
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » May 16th, '10, 19:57

nice job man...i really wish you guys would work together and interact on stage but good for you two's first show together. I'm excited. great job!
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » May 16th, '10, 20:01

mart85 wrote:looks great :worship: I'll keep on checking for the next videos uploaded, and I'll download the mixtape when I have time :y:

did you perform Helping Hand or another song produced by me? if so, was it filmed?

snow wanted me to perform helping hand, but then the schedule got switched up and this happened while i was travelling up to my hotel, snow couldnt get in touch with me (coz i dont have a mobile phone) and he ended up having to make the call and put the last track as "it was all sadness" instead of helping hand..was my own fault, snow didnt have the instrumental and he couldnt get a hold of me to get the instrumental :(

we did perform for the taking and yeh it was recorded. :happy:

the next show coming up will be more organized, this wasnt suppose to be a full set but it got cranked up to a 25 minute while i was travelling so snow had to make the call on the tracklist, that made me more nervous coz i didnt know what tracks i was doin and hadnt practice them but luckily i knew all the lyrics and shit, (i didnt however know all of snows lyrics but i said to him before hand if i had knew i woulda learnt them, so some performances i aint supporting that much lol)

and thanks man :y:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » May 16th, '10, 20:01

Tash8 wrote:nice job man...i really wish you guys would work together and interact on stage but good for you two's first show together. I'm excited. great job!

we get more relaxed as it go's on, was both our first time doing a full set were it was all us so nerves were killer before hand lol and thanks man :happy:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mart85 » May 16th, '10, 20:08

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:
mart85 wrote:looks great :worship: I'll keep on checking for the next videos uploaded, and I'll download the mixtape when I have time :y:

snow wanted me to perform helping hand, but then the schedule got switched up and this happened while i was travelling up to my hotel, snow couldnt get in touch with me (coz i dont have a mobile phone) and he ended up having to make the call and put the last track as "it was all sadness" instead of helping hand..was my own fault, snow didnt have the instrumental and he couldnt get a hold of me to get the instrumental :(

we did perform for the taking and yeh it was recorded. :happy:

the next show coming up will be more organized, this wasnt suppose to be a full set but it got cranked up to a 25 minute while i was travelling so snow had to make the call on the tracklist, that made me more nervous coz i didnt know what tracks i was doin and hadnt practice them but luckily i knew all the lyrics and shit, (i didnt however know all of snows lyrics but i said to him before hand if i had knew i woulda learnt them, so some performances i aint supporting that much lol)

and thanks man :y:

lol sounds good, can't wait to watch the rest of the performances :y:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Re: My First Official Gig (Video Footage) updated to Track 5

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » May 16th, '10, 23:18

updated to track 5 now :y:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to A.S. Lounge