The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tornado: Black Storm + Other Stuff

Tornado: Black Storm + Other Stuff

Postby Tornado » May 18th, '10, 13:14

For my next tape, Black Storm EP I've decided to have a few features included in the tape for a couple of tracks. You can check http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music for the tracks and other stuff i've recently done..well a preview, a feat and 2009 stuff :facepalm

On The Edge (Preview)
Thoughs In My Mind (Preview)

For both track I need a chorus and for Thoughts In My Mind, i need a mininum of 2 Verses aswell, although if more people show intrest, i'll add more verses. If you are intrested PM me or MSN if you have it Also, do feedback on me on what you think so far aswell as i do want to check for improvement.

Also, I have one more Feat on Black Storm which i need help with so if you intrested let me know.

In Other News, i finally got a video of me first performance of a track called "Unstereotypical Me" aswell which i'll upload by the weekend.

Another track i need a Feat on is one entitled Jack The Ripper. This is not for any tape or anything though it may be used for something eventually, if you like the beat Dl and get your verse done ASAP. Link: Jack The Ripper _Instrumental_ _Preview_.mp3 - 3.30MB
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Return to A.S. Lounge