The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hypothetical TR Mixtape

Re: Hypothetical TR Mixtape

Postby Robbie G » Jul 24th, '10, 21:31

Sounds good. Well we need the beats first so we should pm all the producer. If we could get a beat or two from everyone that would give us a good start.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jul 24th, '10, 22:08

Do you want to do it or should I?
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Mr. Chambers » Jul 24th, '10, 22:38

i'm down.....

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mart85 » Jul 25th, '10, 00:31

this TR Mixtape is long overdue lol... But if you need beats, I can help. I don't really have time to make new beats for it, plus I still have a lot of doubts about that TR mixtape lol, but you could use our free beats on our soundclick, and I'd get rid of the tags for you, since I know we'll get credit for the beat(s).

http://www.soundclick.com/theatomicbeats

I suggest Another Pawn In The Game, it might be good for a track, or "La Fiesta" too. Try to check out the free beats first, but if you think another beat would be really good for a track, you can always ask me, I'll see if I can let you use it (not all beats are produced by me, so I can't promise anything).

And if people are active and the mixtape is really being made, I'll try to submit another beat or 2 if needed :y:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby classthe_king » Jul 25th, '10, 01:09

mart85 wrote:this TR Mixtape is long overdue lol... But if you need beats, I can help. I don't really have time to make new beats for it, plus I still have a lot of doubts about that TR mixtape lol, but you could use our free beats on our soundclick, and I'd get rid of the tags for you, since I know we'll get credit for the beat(s).

http://www.soundclick.com/theatomicbeats

I suggest Another Pawn In The Game, it might be good for a track, or "La Fiesta" too. Try to check out the free beats first, but if you think another beat would be really good for a track, you can always ask me, I'll see if I can let you use it (not all beats are produced by me, so I can't promise anything).

And if people are active and the mixtape is really being made, I'll try to submit another beat or 2 if needed :y:

I'll try and talk to some producers and if enough people are in then I'll get some beats
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Robbie G » Jul 25th, '10, 01:59

I wont be back to my computer until tomorrow around noon. If you want to get it started with producers that'd be cool, but if not I'll do it then.

Thanks for the offer of the beats Mart. I always have doubts about TR mixtapes too, but it will happen this time. :worship:
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jul 25th, '10, 02:01

With me and Robbie G backing it it will deffinitely happen!

Also Robbie G, you got msn?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Jay-19 » Jul 25th, '10, 23:27

I'm down!

Could turn out really dope if it happens! :b:
Kickin' Incredibly Dope Shit
Jay-19
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Tornado » Jul 29th, '10, 13:14

Doubtful this will happen at all, If its not lack of organisers, its a lack of contribution and shit. Even thought i weren;t mentioned anyway (no great loss) im out
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to A.S. Lounge