The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bar & Snow - Officialy Signed -

Re: Bar & Snow - Officialy Signed -

Postby FAME » Jul 28th, '10, 04:15

Congrats man!
FAME
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Jul 28th, '10, 04:37

So fucking proud of you man, if you ever put an album out officially you know i'll be buying that shit. I can still remember speakin to you in late 2006 where you'd just been sacked from your job and had just started rap, look at you now!

One day im gonna raise money and come to Scotland to find you :shifty:
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 28th, '10, 09:46

now that's what I'm talking about!!!!

Damn bar, this shit is amazing :worship: , I feel really proud for you man, its not even about being a TR artist, but you will be doing what you want to do. shit, I remember back in 2006 when we did that Halloween track with you, me and kez lmao, and all our legendary collabs following that, and now look at us hahaha. this is great.

I feel really happy for you, and I hope you get even bigger, so I can buy your cd in mexico. and yes. Tour in mexico, best believe there will be a crowd, :worship:

just one thing. be carefull of those industry people. some of em are shady :shifty: ... really.

cheers man, and keep at it. :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tornado » Jul 28th, '10, 15:09

Congratz on the deaL, Hopefully you got a decent deal and good luck on tour. I won't lie but im no fan of the people you'll be touring with hopefully youll show them what music's about.
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to A.S. Lounge