The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Unknown LP (ALBUM) D. Dubs

Re: The Unknown LP (ALBUM) D. Dubs

Postby Xray » Nov 8th, '10, 05:52

I got them, all good. :y:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby dR3 » Nov 8th, '10, 14:37

Thanks for the separate links!

Undead - Great Hollywood Undead beat and hook, I've always loved that shit. Your flow was really good, although I think you should've put more energy into it, but it's not a big deal

Rock The Crowd - Awesome swag-rap track, only think I didn't like is the hook, you seem to have a little trouble with the hooks. I can't decide which track is my fav, either this one or Undead
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Nov 9th, '10, 05:23

dR3 wrote:Thanks for the separate links!

Undead - Great Hollywood Undead beat and hook, I've always loved that shit. Your flow was really good, although I think you should've put more energy into it, but it's not a big deal

Rock The Crowd - Awesome swag-rap track, only think I didn't like is the hook, you seem to have a little trouble with the hooks. I can't decide which track is my fav, either this one or Undead

Thanks for coming back and checking these dr3 I def appreciate it :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Steve Spag » Nov 10th, '10, 21:22

yo man, sorry it took me a bit to get you that feed, i've been super busy. i left feed for the tracks i havn't heard seeing as i left the feed for the other tracks when you posted them before you dropped the tape, lol.

here goes;

losing it
everything about this is totally sick BUT i'm not a fan of the hook, lol. lyrics are straight personal, the type you can relate to, which makes it really enjoyable. only thing that turns me off is the hook though, lol. your flow was nice on this though, very easy on the ears, your voice suited this beat well.

stream of unconsciousness
beat is really chill and you flow pretty good on it too. i think it would sound a bit sicker if you put a little more bass in your voice though, it seems just a bit tooo light for my liking. i felt the 2nd verse was kinda corny though, like too eminemish, i couldn't help but think of him when i heard this track. overall it's a pretty good track but not anywhere near your sickest.

gonna be alright
again, this hook turns me off, lol. i guess i'm just not a fan of those guy singer types, i'm really picky with those artists. pretty good track though, it has a nice vibe to it. i could see this being played at a club or something, i understand you gotta have those club songs, haha.

treadmill
i really like this beat. i think you did an okay track but i dunno, it seems too eminemish again, like the flow and lyrics. your voice and delivery are great but i just can't help to shake that em feel.

final battle
now this is some dope shit, your stuff was really impressive, can't help but nod your head to this shit. beat is crazzyy, perfect type for this track. dude you collabed with is pretty sick too, he deff. knows how to rock a beat, haha.

rock the crowd
awesomeeee track. i love the rock feel to it, really sick. hook is pretty catchy too, probably one of the best on the cd. i felt that the lyrics were kinda basic at some points in this track but it's nothing the average listener would complain about, lol. good stuff man.

the one
god i hate these guy singers lol. your verse is sick but meh, not my track.

overall it's a pretty good cd man, although i think you can do a lot better. but eh, for your first lp i'd say it's pretty impressive. you have a lot of nice tunes on it, most notably the previous tracks you released before it dropped. your a sick artist man and you deff. got talent, i can't wait to see what you come up with next!

by the way, i'm free to do that collab now so we'll talk soon!

keep it up!
:b:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Nov 11th, '10, 04:08

Thanks steve, didn't get "undead" in the dl? that was the opening track, but thanks again, I'ma feed your new joint tonight.

Also, I'm sorry you thought I sounded like em on some of that shit, idk if it's always what I say or how I sound, but I only write what I write and don't try to be or copy his style and shit, just had to kinda lay that out there. O and the feat is DelinQuent man haha :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Xray » Nov 11th, '10, 14:53

1. Undead
Haha I remember this beat. From Matz - Forever mix.
This is nice. Flow, lyrics and delivery, all great. Hell of an opener haha. 8/10.

2. Unknown
Love your flow on this. Dope polished up track. Lyrics were consistent.
Hook is pretty nice man, dope fucking track. 9/10.

3. Losing It
Uhhh, wasn't feeling the lyrics or the flow. Sounded like a Recovery beat.
Yeah not a fan of the beat. 3rd verse was much nicer. 6/10.

4. Stream of Unconsciousness
Awesome beat. Dope flow man, delivery and lyrics was nice.
Hook is alright, could of been better. 3rd verse wasn't as good as 1st & 2nd. 8/10.

5. I've Told Myself
As I've told you before, this is a great track. And dope flow. 10/10.

6. That's A Rap
Pretty laid back track. You did good on this, it's just that I don't like the beat.
Hook wasn't very good though. Probably the "I'm back" part... 7/10.

7. Gonna Be Alright
Way too commercial sounding for my liking. Average shit. 6/10.

8. Treadmill
Good beat, Dre sounding ish. You rode the beat pretty well, no complaints. Hook isn't bad, but could of been better, lyrically. 7/10.

9. Final Battle ft. DQ
Awesome collab. This track goes hard. Dope fucking hook. DQ sounds evil on this, his parts were dope, specially the last part. You killed your parts. This is a CRAZY fucking track. Loved it. 10/10.

10. Rock the Crowd
Not a bad track, but it was kinda too slow. Beat is pretty distracting. 6/10.

11. The One ft. Key Notez
Lol. Not my type of shit at all. Hated it tbh. Key Notez is annoying as hell... 6/10.

Overall: This was solid. Minus a couple tracks (by preference) it would of been much nicer. You have improved a lot. Your flow is much better now. Your lyrics have gotten better as well. Not much to fault really cause it's pretty much taste that didn't allow me to enjoy every track. For what they were, every track was good, except the last one, even I know that dudes voice is annoying haha. Solid work effort man. Fav track is Final Battle, you and DQ killed that shit. Dope tape. 9/10.

But please, more hardcore tracks next time, cause you're ill on those. :worship:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Nov 11th, '10, 16:32

Thanks X-ray for that song by song feed, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. As I said in an earlier response, I wanted to have a lot of different feels on this album, and Losing It was the love track, gonna be alright the party/club type song, and The One was just my feature for his mixtape so I figured I'd add it as a bonus track :y:

Glad you enjoyed bro and thanks again :b:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Nov 13th, '10, 01:31

Chet Starr wrote:Once I get my MP3 player back (left it in Oklahoma), I will for sure download this, I'm excited :8)

:happy:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Nov 13th, '10, 04:31

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:I havent heard all the tracks yet, but so far my favorite one is unknown!!! the beat is so incredible and yeah I had already heard it but this sounds a bit better! good job bro :y:

thanks man, yeah this was redone in the studio :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby classthe_king » Nov 13th, '10, 20:33

I don't remember if I left anything before but this was a very good album, all your hardwork payed off. Great job.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Nov 13th, '10, 20:59

classthe_king wrote:I don't remember if I left anything before but this was a very good album, all your hardwork payed off. Great job.

nah don't think any actual feed, so thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for posting :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Le Tunisien » Nov 14th, '10, 01:44

dude i downloaded ur mixtape..its fucking dope,im serious almost every track is amazing..the flow and delivery where Good in almost all song, this is really a good mixtape i love it,ill bump it :y: :y:
i noticed though that u kinda try to sound like eminem i dunno hmm just sayin what i thought
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Nov 14th, '10, 05:51

le tunisien wrote:dude i downloaded ur mixtape..its fucking dope,im serious almost every track is amazing..the flow and delivery where Good in almost all song, this is really a good mixtape i love it,ill bump it :y: :y:
i noticed though that u kinda try to sound like eminem i dunno hmm just sayin what i thought

I never try to sound like eminem, let alone any other artist, but i'm glad you enjoyed man, thanks for checking it and posting :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Nov 18th, '10, 21:13

first bump :8)

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django