The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Suck It Bitch Vol. II MIXTAPE!!!

Re: Suck It Bitch Vol. II MIXTAPE!!!

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 8th, '10, 22:01

^good looks on the track by track dunny. Yea i'm still getting used to the mixing cuz i just recently got a mixer (well back in may) and i'm still not completely 100% familiar with it. lol. The album will have much better mixing and sound cleaner. but thank you for taking the time out to listen and give me some pointers, glad it was better then you was expecting.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Nov 8th, '10, 22:09

No problem, I enjoyed it. :b:

And "dunny"? What for? :'(
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 8th, '10, 22:15

^its slang.......kind of like "dude" or "bro"

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Nov 8th, '10, 22:17

Haha, I always thought "dunny" stood for "stupid". :zipped:
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 8th, '10, 23:09

^nah, but thanks for checking. Bumping for more feedback.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Nov 8th, '10, 23:15

dR3 wrote:Haha, I always thought "dunny" stood for "stupid". :zipped:

That's dummy :laughing:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Nov 9th, '10, 01:07

Mr. Chambers wrote:good looks on the feedback emady. i made party it up for exact reason of it being a "party" type track...but i figured instead of filling it with pointless lyrics of sex, drugs and violence, i'd just rap.

but as far as these "pauses" you mention in some songs, i'm a lil confused on what you mean by them, so a little bit of clarity on that would help me greatly

ight what I mean is, like for instance say your bars sayin "i'm going to the mall for sneakers", what I'm referring to would be a pause in the line, like if you said "I'm going to the mall, for sneakers" but the pause itself didn't sound like it was supposed to be there, almost like you were pausing for the flow but at the wrong spot or on accident. and while your line still technically flowed I guess, it sounded like it didn't, then making your flow sound bad. I hope that cleared it up or at least made sense. If not, I'd gladly find a song I mentioned it and explain through your lyrics, lemme know, cause I'll be on tonight to feed kez's album anyway :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Phantom » Nov 9th, '10, 02:30

im featured on the album and i didnt even know. hooray
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 9th, '10, 18:15

^lol...i did that track btw...just haven't mixxed it completely........i'll send it tomorrow.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 11th, '10, 04:00

first bump

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Xray » Nov 11th, '10, 07:05

1. Who Dat?
Great track. I enjoyed it a lot. Verses were flawless. My fav thing about this track is your attitude, it worked really well with the beat and it started off the tape nicely. Good start. 8/10.

3. Birth of a Hero
Dope fighting track. Has that, I'm never giving up feel. Beat goes hard. You go harder. Overlays need fixing, had me losing focus on lyrics the couple times your overlays weren't alligned good. 8/10.

4. Letter To My Fans
Lyricha diss? Hahaha at that first verse. Lmaooooo at the Sticcy impression. No hate towards Sticc, but this was slaughter lol. Great use of concept and beat bro. Written so naturally. 10/10.

5. All Day ft. B-Don
Not this wack dude again lol. I don't like him. Your breathing was very distracting, and because your delivery required little energy, it made it weird hearing strong breathers lol. Mehh. 5/10.

6. Suckonmycockaonetime!
Ahhh, not a fan of acapella tracks on tapes. Sounded corny. 5/10.

7. Suck It Bitch ft. PK
Ehhh. Beat was bad and noisy, lyrics were tiring and boring. PK had a better verse than you. You were very boring on this. Wasn't feeling this track. 6/10.

8. If I Die ft. Phantom
Phantom was pretty much the highlight of this track. Minus him, this was mehh.
8/10 (only because of Phantom, otherwise your verse was bad)

9. Been So Long (prod by Big Ax-D)
Wow Ax, what a fucking beat man. The beat is amazing. Some shit you'd hear on illmatic or something. Tom, you need to re-record this track. Your boring delivery and mixing messed up this track. Specially when you start whispering shit, I hate it when you do that. Re-record this, it's dope, something to hold on to. 10/10 (if re-recorded)

10. 4th of July
Lots of big breaths with a mixture of a half assed delivery, puts this track down.
Lyrics didn't feel right either. 6/10.

11. Days Like This ft. Dubbs
I was gonna skip this track, yes I should of. Lol on some country shit. 5/10.

12. Party It Up
Hook was cool, but misleading title. Beat has nothing to do with party whatsoever lol.
I kinda felt your verses, sounded more grimey than what I just heard previously. 7/10.

13. Cruise Control ft. George Bush Jr.
Yep another track I would normally skip. Bush still sucks on the mic.
Wasn't feeling this, not my thing... 6/10?

14. Egotistical (prod by Big Ax-D)
Lol once again, that tired ass delivery with that corny ass smug-like voice you use when you're not being dope. Yep, pretty boring track. The beat was TOO laid back. 5/10.

15. D'Evils 2010 ft. Big Ax-D
This was pretty cool, although I feel this beat is barely rapable, I mean you can flow on it, but it kind of has no emotion, which is why I didn't end up doing my verse. Ax had a cool verse, barely understood what you were saying though, second half of the verse. Your verse wasn't bad either, but once again, I blame it on my beat having not much emotion lol. 7/10.

16. Mister Big Bad Wolf
Uhhh, such a good beat, yet such a bad choice for delivery and mixing. Vocals so low, barely could hear what you're saying. You fucked up on this one. Your vocals annoyed me. 6/10.

17. Light Up ft. KingRo
Am I meant to feel this? Pretty boring track. 5/10.

18. Say Hello to Winter
Delivery isn't as annoying on here. Not bad of a song, but I wasn't really feeling it.
Got me bored really quick. 6/10.

19. Merciless Cypher ft. B-Don
Oh great, it's the two ghost whisperers on the same track again.
Ya'll tryina make me sleep? Nah I'm messing, delivery was better on here.
Pretty bad mixing though, vocals sounded too wet. Not bad. 6/10.

20. Shadows ft. DaViglio
Okay I'm not gonna feed this track. It was boring as fuck. 5/10.

21. What You Expect
Another boring track. 5/10.

Overall: What the fuck happened after 'Letter To My Fans'. At first I was like shit, so I expected dope tracks, till you started using boring beats and that bored delivery you think that sounds good lol. Lyrically it was repititive as FUCK. Which on top of your bored delivery, made the tape sound even more boring. Specially your concepts. Basically I will never listen to it again past track 1, 3, 4, 8 and 15. Your last tape was way better. By like...A MILE. Keep using that delivery, thinking it's good, keep using boring beats, and boring features (mostly). Keep using the same subject matters over and over again, I gaurantee if you keep this up, I will fall asleep next time I try listening to your tape. You write good when you want to, but this corny ass delivery you got going is just destroying your tracks. Don't settle for good beats, settle for GREAT beats. You need to put more bass frequencies in your vocals and lower down wet frequencies, it makes my ears peak. Keep working though dude, you just need to realize your weakness and build on that. Sorry if I came out harsh. But yeah your beat choice is either good or very bad on tracks. Don't get me wrong, your lyrics are dope, but subject matter wise, not so great, but alright. You're pretty consistent lyrically, so that's good.
I just know you can do so much better though. Def top 5 on here so you doing good bro. As a fan of Hip Hop and you I'm just stating what would make you better imo. Keep doing your thing man. 7/10.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kez » Nov 11th, '10, 17:33

Alright, i'm gonna leave track-by-track, but if i repeat myself that's just my bad.

Who Dat:
Hmm, the beat's kinda irritating in my opinion, but that's my taste.
You made me laugh at the start with the "Suck it Bitch" though
I'm sorry but that "It's Tom Chambers mayn" thing just gets on my tits :sweating:
Lyrics are alright, the punches are pretty good, it's just a brag track so there aint much to say
Flow and delivery i got no real complaints, everything was pretty straight
Great line to end the track though
Overall it's a good intro track

Birth of a Hero:
Now this beat is more like it
Lyrics on this are fuckin great, and i like the concept
Flow and delivery kills it
Hook was great but i don't think there was any need to force "it's tom chambers man" in there it sounded kinda forced
I think it might have benefited to the concept of the track if you had kept out you talking to the mixer or w.e sayin you're "gonna kill it" i dunno it just kinda interrupts the song for me lol

Letter To The Fans:
Flow is beauty on this
You sang the hook well
I'm sorry but personally i think this concept's pretty egotistic though
Let's be honest this isn't "fans" writing you "letters" lol
It's just arguing with Internet people, unless i'm missing who "Jarod" is
You did a decent job at putting a different voice on though
Lyrics were pretty great though
Haha oh shit, decent impression of Sticcy
Although i do still think it's a bit pointless to make fun of Internet people in your actual music
It always negates being able to mock them when you do stuff like this, cause it shows that even though you're trying to suggest they're wasting their time and don't mean anything, you yourself do care, at least enough to dedicate a song to them.

All Day ft. B-Don:
Annoying beat
This guy's lyrics are alright, some decent lines like the retard playing chess line was good but his delivery just reminds me of this overdone Drake/Wayne style and i aint a fan. Plus once you come in you can hear how quiet/bored he sounds by comparison. You were way better though i got to say, rhymes were much better and you sounded like you actually care lol.

Suckonmycockaonetime:
Uh, not sure what to really say lol.
Lyrics again are good enough although the concepts are gettin pretty similiar
Seems a bit random to include this

If I Die ft. Phantom:
Beat is pretty nice
Phantom's delivery is nice n clear, flow worked well even though it switched up a lot. Liked how it turned halfway through.
Nice hook, i think i detect auto-tune but it sounds good here. I like this hook.
I like the different concept here and the slightly deeper lyrics, good to hear a different side. Your flow and delivery stays up to its standard.
This one of my favourites so far.

Suck It Bitch ft. Madversez:
Beat is alright i aint a huge fan
Lyrics are more of the same by this point, your punches and rhymes are good but the "i'm-the-best" vibe is gettin kinda boring to me. Don't really have to speak on your flow/delivery you've kept it pretty much fine mostly through, although i feel a couple times where you try and quickly speed up you miss a couple words.
Hook is pretty pedestrian, doesn't seem like it took much thought to think up lol
I liked Madversez though, his delivery was pretty decent and i liked his flow, he did the fast stuff well. His lyrics were definately up to par.
Probably my least favourite track so far

Been So Long:
Damn this is a new side to Ax's production i aint heard before
This is like some Anno Domini shit, he killed it
I think you hit the concept alright mostly, although there were a couple lines i thought were pretty interchangable and you could hear em on almost any track on here so far. But most of the time it was a good change. Your singing was perfectly fine at the end too. Then the random high yelling at the end just destroys the vibe of the track lmao but w.e

Fireworks:
I didn't think i was gonna like this at the start
But as i listened more the beat combined with your flow was pretty damn enjoyable lol
The stupidity of rapping about e-thugs though just blows the idea out the water, you wanna laugh at them for talkin shit online and then you dedicate an actual song to em? They aint worth it

Days Like This ft. Dubbs:
Beat is hot, Mart always delivers
Flows great as per
The lyrics and concept on this track are better,
Second verse is probably my favourite verse i've heard on the whole tape so far, first one where you really show anything aside from "fuck yall im the best" lol
Dunno why you sang along with the hook though, it was your choice n thats cool but i don't think it worked so well this time.
Also i have to admit i can't tell where Dubbs comes in, so he either sounds real similiar to you or he's the guy singing the hook.

Party It Up:
The beat's pretty good
The concept is alright it's gettin kinda boring to me personally
Lyrics were decent, some standouts, like the beginning of the third verse
Your rhymes always manage to be on point even if it's hard for me to keep interest
The hook was actually sung quite well, definately helped me enjoy the track more
Overall decent track, i wouldn't go back to it though

Cruise Control ft. M-Russ:
Beat's actually probably best thing about the track
Flow/delivery suitable but frankly i just found it hard to keep interest
Your feat's quality is noticably different
His delivery is alright although he sounds like he's about to run out of breath
Flow was nice enough, lyrics more of the same stuff
I'm sorry man i just got kinda bored with this one lol

Egotistical:
From the title i have hopes this could be a decent concept
I hope it's decent and not you bragging for 3 minutes
Ax's beat is more like him, sounds good though
Hmm seems kinda vague what you're actually rapping about
Overall though i liked it, i got the gist of it as being about yourself which is good enough
I had hoped it'd be a bit deeper though, your delivery sounded pretty similiar to before, i was hopin to hear maybe some anger, some weakness or w.e
The hook was alright

D'Evils 2010 ft. Big Ax-D:
Nice way to open the track
Ax's delivery sounds alright but i found it a bit hard to understand at times, whatever that effect that has been put on it made it hard to hear lol
The lyrics were alright, from what i got, the flow was nice and it introduced and carried on the track nicely
Did you miss out a part on the 3rd and 4th lines of the hook or somethin?
Chambers your delivery don't really sound as dark or anything, instead you just put a second layer of your voice but deeper and it don't really have the same effect as Ax's, who actually sounds pretty dark on the track
Decent track overall but it seems kinda out of place on a tape like this to be honest

Mister Big Bad Wolf:
Beat is pretty sick
Your flow was good but your delivery again just sounds too relaxed and smug to really use these kinda beats. Lyrics more of the same stuff, i wasn't that hooked in
I dunno if it was mixing or just your delivery in general but i found it hard to hear some parts of your verse lol
Hook was meh

Light Up ft. KingRo:
Beat starts off soundin like it could be interesting, then just descends into crap
Those drums are just shit lol
KingRo just has the Wayne delivery, i tuned out almost immediately.
Flow uses that shit of slurring the rhymes for no reason, and also of just sayin "uh" halfway through a line cause it aint long enough to fill the bar.
Lyrics just bored me. Same shit.
His rhymes were alright at times but it wasn't anything that special.
Again the random bits of you talking just seem pointless and distracting to me
What the hell lol, the fact you didn't remove the mess-up just sounds lazy lol
Your flow and delivery is welcome after that guy's, but this track just bored me too

Say Hello to Winter:
Another track to this beat lol, even i got one written to it that i aint recorded yet
At least it hopefully gives you a chance to do somethin different
Was dissapointed to hear that it's just more of the same
Your delivery also didn't sound like it was made for this beat either
The hook just sounds like it's got nothing to do with the verses to me
The third verse seemed a bit more related to the idea of the track, but overall that aint enough for a full song man.

Merciless ft. B-Don:
I saw the Lebron James line coming lol
At least your delivery sounds a bit more lively here
Flow was good, but the concept hasn't really changed since Party It Up
B-Don just sounds too quiet, lyrics more of the same, but his flow aint as good as yours. Filling gaps inbetween lines by saying "fuck a cooch" and laughing is just bullshit. And the random sound effects after like every line is annoying.
Again i just got bored

Shadows:
I've heard this one before but i dunno if i ever actually got around to leaving you some feed in its thread, so i'll do it just in case.
Beat i don't need to speak on, we all know Mart's capabilities.
This track actually sounds better to me after listening to most of this tape. Your delivery at least sounds slightly emotional on this track and the lyrics are about something different for a change. Although on the second verse your delivery's just back to sounding a bit bored, and your lyrics seem to have gone back to talking about your lyrics and skill. Also the beat overpowered you at the end and i didnt catch the last few words. You flowed great on the beat as usual, but at least this time the other stuff was decent too.

What You Expect:
I don't really have much to say, this song's basically been done on this tape already.

Overall:
I know my feed above might seem a bit critical, but i aint trying to diss you or shit. All i did is give my opinion, which is that. It's bound to be, i mean we have very different styles and tastes, but w.e. Firstly, this tape didn't need to be this long. Out of all the songs, all but around 3 were basically the same song in terms of concept. I know where you live this might be for a local audience and therefore you wanna put across a confident brag-attitude in your music, but whatever, in terms of music itself it was annoying to me. Your delivery sounded very similiar throughout, this kind of smug, cocky slur that you seem to deliver almost every line with. Throughout this tape i was waiting and hoping to hear a different side, something angry or at least emotional. That's another thing i was kinda dissapointed in, it lacks heart; it's purpose seems to be purely to big yourself up, which is cool and everything but for an audience it can get kind of boring. I dunno it's probably just me; i guess most people are content with this kind of stuff, it's just i like depth. And unfortunately this resulted in me getting kind of bored with it. I hate to say that cause it makes me sound like a prick, but it's the truth, i just got bored. I have a feeling that when you listen to my tape you will also have an adverse reaction for the opposite reasons, lol. All that said, that's just my personal taste. Obviously you don't need to be told, but your rhymes and lyrics are always of a good quality, even if sometimes the concepts made it hard for me not to get bored. Your features, some of em were good like Ax and that Madversez guy, but others i thought just sounded like more bored versions of you. Nobody can deny that you have the technical skills, you can definately rap, i think if you started trying to do different song ideas more i would personally enjoy your shit a lot more. I aint gonna try and give you numerical scores cause i don't see the point, i just thought i'd write down my thoughts for you. Remember, i aint trying to flame, this is just my opinion lol.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 11th, '10, 18:28

first off i wanna thank xray and kez for their reviews..i appreciate the listen and the time out you took from this.

First off i'ma explain myself for kez. As far as the concepts, that was EXACTLY what i was aiming for, and not to make an excuse to disreguard your feedback, cuz i do somewhat agree with it, but i got a WHOLE mixtape that was pretty much a "deeper" side of me (Super Chambers Bros.). I'm just trying to do multiple styles/concepts for different tapes, which might be my biggest flaw. But I made it pretty much known THIS is what i was doing with this tape. I said it back when i finished my last tape, but i can understand why some people will not feel it. My album will be more balanced, and i'm going to try to avoid the whole bragging tracks on my album. But as far as that concern, thats where i'm coming from. Once again no excuse, becuz if you didn't like it then i'ma try harder next project to grab your attention.

As for the shadow's song....the first verse was about my love towards my girl, second was towards the love of my music, kind of went for the metaphorical comparing of them, but i can see i failed there too....

Now the whole i guess "sounding bored", tbh, at a certain point i was just pushing out tracks to get them out. I Went through A LOT of life changes and different emotions since may, but i PROMISED myself i wasn't going to get too "deep" on this mixtape, which maybe i should of, but i didn't.

I Can see that outside the concepts being repetitive (which i ain't really gonna say i regret cuz its what the purpose of this tape was for), that my biggest "flaw" was my delivery. Some of it i believe is becuz of me. I'm not the type to really go on a track screaming and sounding emotional, even on my deep tracks. I keep it calm and laid back. But i guess i have a problem relaying that laid back feeling WHILE including some emotion. I'm gonna try to get that down for the album and future projects. Another part is, like i said before, i just got a mixer back in may and i'm still trying to figure out how to use it right lol.....so i think the fact that i been fucking around with settings and shit didn't help my delivery. like i said..no excuses cuz i shoulda nailed that first before doing projects.

But i promise that my album will be more enjoyable for everyone. I'm def going to have more concepts and shit, and i'ma work my hardest to deliver different deliveries and better mixing.

but once again thank you to everyone who actually listened and took time out to give me feedback on it. I'd rather hear what i did wrong then what i did right, so thank you for being real :y:

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 14th, '10, 19:00

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:Ive only heard a few songs so far, but thats only cuz I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IF I DIE!! I love it dude! good job on the mixtape :y:
ill check out the rest and leave more feed

Glad you enjoy at least one lol. Upping for more thoughts

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 22nd, '10, 19:27

Bump.......

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier