The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

→ BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

Re: → BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 20th, '11, 08:23

Emadyville wrote:sure thing homie, I wouldn't have had such a thorough review if your album wasn't the shit :smoking:

bumpin it right now :wub:

I appreciate that brother :y: :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby mdemaz » Jan 20th, '11, 13:27

No doubt no doubt..Pretty much what Emady said.
Fucken brilliant good sir.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby dR3 » Jan 20th, '11, 13:39

Can you upload it on some other site? Zshare is always messing with me, the download speed is cringe worthy. :(
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Robbie G » Jan 20th, '11, 17:58

dR3 wrote:Can you upload it on some other site? Zshare is always messing with me, the download speed is cringe worthy. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?5shgbab4x1dg8vs
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » Jan 21st, '11, 00:02

i'm just a messenger, so yeah, leave me out of it.

give this shit to the idio big ax-dicks thread, tell him its from Coccoa/Harlem however they call me

01) Yeah yeah Ax-D, we got the idea. Dont yell on track, you almost ruined it. Also, quit the singing, not good. Beat is good, Eminem-ish. Generally speaking, it was.... ok. Skipped at 2:40 thought. Couldnt keep up anymore.
Rating: 5/10

02) Slow and lethargic, to the point of annoyance. Also you dont feature Sting, it's a sample. Generally speaking, only the beat was any worthy, the rest is meh.
Rating: 2/10

03) See now we are talking. Picking up the pace a bit more, a little more aggressive....but you destroy it with the hook. Destructive i am telling you. And didnt quite get what you trying to say in the song but oh well.
Rating: 3/10

04) Ahem... yeah, classic. Absolutely nothing new, bad copy of a copy of some copy some rapper did out off Eminem.
Rating: 1/10

05) Du dum, du dum, dudu dudu du dum. Yeah i am sure you are a great soldier. Arent you bored of braggadocchio songs? Well at least you keep the level relatively higher than the others. Still dont like the hook, i mean REALLY dont like the hook. Didnt like the beat either. You... at least tried. And no, you're not on fire.

06) Under which drug's influence you thought this ought to be 5 min long? Your singing is off tone, your lyrics irrelevant and the beat extremely amateurish, as if you just downloaded your FL copy. Well, whether i hear you or not, you make no sense.

07) No.... no.... NO man. No. After what, 3? 4? 5 years? You still follow the same pattern we did back then? Yeah anyways, your lyrics need to be erased and written from zero. Your singing continues to be bad, and Chambers doesnt even try. Generally speaking its a boring collaboration, although the instrumental is great. That's the only thing saving it.
Rating: 4/10

08) I dont know what you tried to do here. It wasnt good though, it is pretty much the same deal with the past 7 songs. Skimmed through it, then skipped it.

09) And i thought the rest are bad. Either i had very low standards in the past, or something is going on here. I wont even comment on it. Skipped immediately.

10) Ok.... see no09.

11) Oooook, you are hardly flawless mics, but ok, i can buy that. See i had to wait around 40 minutes to hear something decent? Pretty simple as instrumental, the classic battle/gangsta rap shit, your singing is still annoying but stands higher than the rest. And Sajjad saves you.
Rating: 5/10

12) This i decided not to listen because of the title but what the heck..... and i think my first decision was correct. Dont even know what to say about it.

13) Now ok, that's decent too. You got an ok flow, decent lyrics, the instrumental is good enough. Yeah now THAT'S a good song. Although i do wonder about the replay value. Will try to listen to it later, see if i give a damn about it. So far the best song in your album.
Rating: 6/10

14) As if i am listening to Prodigy and no i dont mean Mobb Deep. It's not only that the rest of the songs werent exactly your style, this is completely off. Would be a good idea to refrain from making these kind of songs again.... and the instrumental hurts my ears. It hurts man.

15) I am trying to figure out where i heard that before. Doesnt matter. But it falls on the same category with the rest of the album. I'll give it a bit higher, since it wasnt so annoying as the rest, but thats all.

16) Again, same thing. Typical Big Ax-D, i can pick any of your 200 mixtapes, and i am gonna hear the same thing all over all over and all over, again. Not this time Axel, not this time.

17) I think reviewing after song no06 or no07 became nonsense, especially since i will say the same things all over.

18) And the classic recipe for finishing touches. Byebye.

Final Rating: 2.5/10
The classic, the all-times-classic Big Ax-D. The same shit all over, all over, all over. No improvements, no interest, nothing. The classic stuff. As i said, all your 200-300-i-dont-know-how-many-you-made album, mixtapes, whatever is as if i am listening to the same song on repeat. I dont know what to tell you.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 21st, '11, 01:59

wow... been like 4 years and somebody is still butt hurt... un-beleivable...
your like 30 years old and still haven't grown up :facepalm honestly I really thought you got over that long time ago, but youre the one that hasn't changed. and its a real shame for you :wave:
why did you even bother tho'?
anyways

thanks to Robbie G for the new link :worship: :worship:

and thanks to mdemaz for your comment, I really appreciate that man, I'm glad you liked it.
:worship: :worship:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby classthe_king » Jan 21st, '11, 02:06

Maybe you should listen to his advice.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 21st, '11, 02:17

classthe_king wrote:Maybe you should listen to his advice.

so what was his advice exactly??

anyways... if any of you both have any issues with me, dont fuck my thread up and just PM me :y:

--------------------------------
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Sam. » Jan 21st, '11, 22:11

Finally got time ,downloading. :y: :y:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mdemaz » Jan 21st, '11, 23:33

'Flawless Mics'= Best beat on the album.
Second comes 'Focus.'
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 22nd, '11, 02:17

@MCsam, thanks mate, looking forward to hear your thoughts :worship: :worship:

@Mdemaz. thanks bruva, that was non other than Sajjad on the beat, genious mofo. thanks for checking it out bro :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tash8 » Jan 22nd, '11, 07:12

die a king--song didn't feel complete to me and it wasn't a great way to begin an
album...but nonetheless it was a good song with better potential, especially with
such a raw beat and a sick hoook n subject matter. You just need to put a lil more
time an detail into this song.

immortal--love the hook, the song overall is okay, i think the problem is, it's two
KING subject right off the bat and it's kinda u know cliche?

one last breath--i really enjoyed the hook, cause it's catchy even though u dont
have perfect pitch, it still did it's job...not sure how i feel about the song
itself...but I COMPLETELY hated that bridge u did. sorry lol

superhero---really like the hook again, ur starting to get real good at 'em...i
like the beat, it's very happy. Ok so ur flow on this is great, but what's hurting
it is ur overlays..they aren't exactly aligned perfectly...

Fallout---man i love the beat, it's amazing.. I really like ur flow on this too,
and the dark vibe i'm getting..one of the better songs soo far.

hear me out--i swear i've heard this before? I think this song has a lot more
potential...It's beat can be great, but right now it's ok, cause it's missing a
lot..it's not full enough for me, i mean it can be more full as in more melodies, in the hook add alittle more humming but the hook is good and catchy...ur flow is good
delivery are good...but like i said...those little details that you don't have in
this song are what stops it from being great.

problematic--seriously bro, i think u should just quit with the overlays, cause
ur verses sound soo much better without them, ur much more clear..cause the verses were pure fire on this, but the overlays just kept it from being perfect.the hook is great, it's catchy like usual. the
bridge is gay haha not feeling it. tom u were cool and u had a solid verse, but i felt this was an ax song and shoulda just been that, wish i heard a third verse from you x.

I'll finish later
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Phantom » Jan 22nd, '11, 11:09

short feed- really liked the album. sorry i got caught up and couldnt be a part. anyways dude, youve improved so much in every way possible. i really respect u as an artist, always have, always will, but this album amplified those feelings for respect for u.
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 25th, '11, 02:34

Tash. thanks for your feed I appreciate you take the time to listen, write a short review, and share your thoughts. thanks man, although it seems that you are not enjoying it. Try to pay more attention to the message instead of the technical aspects, you'll have a better time listening to it :y:
thanks for your input. everything is taken into consideration, specially the "overlays" thing :y:

Phantom.- my dude, I really appreciate that comment, thanks for listening to my album. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and sharing your thoughts and I'm really glad you liked them. thanks brother :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jan 25th, '11, 03:31

still got a few more tracks to peep but this is nice
lol you kinda left me speechless on feedback but more people need to check this out :y:
I like the beats & whatcha doing it wit em bra :b:

hopefully we can get at a collab soon ;)
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Collections