The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

→ BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

Re: → BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jan 16th, '11, 19:50

aww this sucks man, i been on all your albums i think, should get a remix done with me man so i dont feel left out :( lol j/k

downloading :y:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 17th, '11, 01:20

@ DEvil's & Robbie - Thanks, I'll be patiently waiting :worship:

@ Bar - I thought you were gone lol, cuz I actually had a track for ya, but haven't talked to you in a while. I'll holla at cha soon and for the next album :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Raids-God » Jan 17th, '11, 01:48

Downloadeing now :worship:
Raids-God
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 17th, '11, 07:44

Raids-God wrote:Downloadeing now :worship:

thanks man

btw: are you RS?? lol
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Mr. Chambers » Jan 18th, '11, 01:27

after 1 listen its a very good album. i haven't gave it a 2nd spin but on first spin my favorites are fallout, Brooklyn, hollywood, and focus. I'll leave track by track when i get a couple more listens. :y:

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Jan 19th, '11, 02:26

downloadin :smoking:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Tash8 » Jan 19th, '11, 03:04

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:aww this sucks man, i been on all your albums i think, should get a remix done with me man so i dont feel left out :( lol j/k

Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 19th, '11, 03:26

Tash8 wrote:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:aww this sucks man, i been on all your albums i think, should get a remix done with me man so i dont feel left out :( lol j/k

lmao Tash, I asked you many times to feat and you said you couldn't atm.
but I'll holla at you soon for a track

lookin forward to your thoughts :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby dR3 » Jan 19th, '11, 05:36

Gonna download it tomorrow and feed it track by track.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Jan 19th, '11, 06:26

may i please ask who took it upon themselves to move this in here? i haven't even made guidelines yet and you took it upon yourself to do my job, which, i believe, i have shown that i am very capable of doing, even when i'm busy with real life shit.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Jan 19th, '11, 17:36

Ok feed is done, just so you know this is kinda how I did this. I gave my feed as I was listening to the song, so it may seem sorta jumpy at times, but I like doing it that way so the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear a verse, hook or lyric is what you get, idk for some reason I think that's better. Anyway, shits kinda long, so here ya go:

Die A King-Flow is nice as hell, laid back but you’re going hard I like it, lyrics are good. I like the hook, fitting, and liked how you rhymed die a king. Like the switch in this second verse with the flow and delivery, really sounds good and goes well into the hook. The ads or overs in the middle of this verse kind of make shit harder to understand, but I liked the beginning lyrics, the umbrella thing was eh but the verse overall was decent, my least favorite of the song tho. Love this extra shit on the hook, makes for a great outro feel to the song. Overall this was a pretty good intro man.

Immortal-Flow and lyrics are good, delivery is fitting, love the emotion, love the line before the hook. Hook itself is fitting, mellow and offsetting, good work on that. Rhyme scheme and structure on second verse is very nice and the transition is pretty flawless, great work there, another good ending to your verse, liked the repeating of song at the end. Third verse flow is nice again, switching it up too is nice, second half of this verse is pretty sick, love the ending again and the delivery as well. Overall this was dope, great work bringing all aspects onto this song, it was all there.

One Last Breathe-Cool intro with the breathing haha. Flow is cool, lyrics are nice, delivery on point again. Damn this hook sounds cool, really well done love the sorta melody you got going, lyrics were nice also. Second verse, goes a little harder it seems in terms of lyrics which is nice, very good lyrics here, love the ending with saying “I might run” that was dope. Third verse is unique, love the structure, real sorta creepy feel which was nice. Overall this was pretty dope man good work. That hook really stood out, loved how it sounded and the lyrics, that ending of “it’ll be yours my friend” I really liked.

Superhero- Cool laid back beat, I’m excited. Love the structure again, rhyming is cool, flow is nice, delivery is fitting as well, love ending of this verse too. Haha hooks different, love it tho, sounds real cool. Second verse, love this slower feel to start and then the speeding up, the switch then is sick, damn this is nice, again the transition to the hook is nice. Third verse, damn starts weird but I like it, this beats dope too man, the encore line was nice, love the repeating before the hook of girl and world, another great transition. This was real cool and unique, love the way you delivered this song, beat was dope too, good work.

Fallout- Cool intro, like this slow flow, fits well with this beat, speeding up the flow near the end is sick love the delivery there, again transition is well done., This hook sounds good with you dragging out fallout. Love the bridge, you are working this beat well homie, love the repeating shit in the beginning of your bars, another great transition. This fallout shit is catchy man haha. This slow part, kinda singing/melody shit is nice, like the transition to you rapping but keeping it kinda slow, lyrics are cool, rhyming cool the way you structured it. So far this is the catchiest shit, loved how you worked this beat man a lot great job. I got this fallout shit in my head now haha. Love the outro too again repeating this shit, dope way to let the beat ride, beat was cool as hell.

Hear Me Now- This beat picks up well, I feel like I heard this before, not sure if I fed this song before? I think I did I feel like I recognize your lyrics, anyway this is cool, loving the lyrics your delivery and flow. I like this hook a lot, sounds real smooth and laid back with this beat, loving this actually. Second verse is dope, sounds like a bridge maybe to start it, anyway it’s dope. Ok yeah the speed up shit is nice, real laid back, something to just chill too. Love the ending of that verse, again man this hook is dope, getting catchy too. Love how this just keeps repeating, and when the beat starts to drop, good shit. I really liked this, I def think I fed this before too lol. Anyway, dope.

Problematic- The delivery stands out on this the most, as well as the flow switching which was good. Don’t really like the subject matter in terms of your verse, but the lyrics themselves were well done. This hook again is sorta catchy, love how you drag out words. Second verse I’m getting into, haha gotta laugh at how you said “bitch come tell us” but a good funny, good ending to the verse and transition as well. Bridge is well done, sounds kinda creepy but it works with your verses and the hook so it’s def a cool addition. Didn’t like Chambers feature, it felt like the verse didn’t go with the feel of this song and I think it was the delivery, it stood out in a bad way. Overall man you did well on this good shit.

Inside My Head- Dope beat, picks up nicely, really draws me in as it continues for so long. This hook kinda reminds me of Hear Me Now, but it’s cool, kinda scary/sad feel to it. First verse I feel like your flow kinda slips up, as your pauses make it feel that way in the beginning but after the first like 4-6 bars it’s fine. I like the structure you did with this verse tho, good build up lyrically until the hook, that was well written. Love the beat switch without you spitting, cool addition, loving the piano on this too, really builds up. Love the lyrics on this second verse, I feel like the flow again with the pauses is somewhat off tho, which kind of took away from this verse, but it was short and the lyrics themselves were good. Overall, cool concept, good/catchy hook, the flow stood out tho at times as being shaky, other than that I enjoyed this.

Brooklyn, Hollywood- Like this flow and delivery, lyrics and structure is real cool, as always great transition into the hook and ending of your verse. Loving this hook, really cool the way you did this and the lyrics are cool, again it’s catchy. Second verse is interesting as well, love how you made this verse with detailing a broader range of you and this “girl”, flow was shaky a little in the middle but nothing to take away from this song. I like the outro/hook combo, this was a cool track man really was, enjoyed this a lot.

What I Know- Loving this feel, flow and delivery are cool, flows standing out, your rhyme structure is really cool on this at points and you worked it with your flow. Hook has a lot going on but I like it, love the slow part with the crazy sounding version behind it. Second verse, flow and delivery again are on point, loving these lyrics too, liked the ending of the verse. Third verse, “see I can rap how I want when I want” damn I really liked that, it stood out for some reason, and the ending “cause the bitch don’t bark”…dope. This may be my favorite track so far, really cool, love everything about this.

Flawless Mics- Damn, this beat is sounding epic. The slow flow is well done with your rhymes and delivery, loving how you flow this and your structure. This voice things super creepy haha, not sure if I like it or not, but it didn’t take anything away from this though. Sajjad’s verse goes hard too, really feeling this, great offset to your verse. This bridge or whatever I’m not really feeling tho, after that tho ths switch sounds good tho. Don’t really like your last verse, just kind of switched too much from both of your first verses. Overall this wasn’t bad, probably my least favorite so far, but it was good and I appreciate it for what it is.

She Likes It Dirty- Interesting beat, love how you flowing on this, dope delivery, loving the lyrics too. This beat sounds dope with how you going hard on this, “no you go” sounded dope that part with the flow was sick. This hook is alright, not the best but definitely not bad, the beat for the hook sounds dope tho. Second verse, loving this too, cool story telling and with this sick flow u got going, works really well. Having the beat go off is kinda cool, whatever that saw type sound is throughout this entire beat I enjoy, good outro/ending. Overall, this was a dope concept and an even better execution man.

Focus- Cool ass beat, love how this is sounding, offsetting the previous tracks, loving this “focus” on the hook a lot. Verse has a cool flow, delivery is nice and laid back yet kind of angry still, lyrics are nice, “there’s no truth, there’s no truce” is dope, great ending of your verse and transition into the hook. Loving this second verse, simple rhyming but effective lyrics, “what the fuck is wrong with my brain, what the fuck am I doing I’m fucking insane” sounded sick, great delivery on that and “if I was a fire now I’m just flames” is sick too. Loved that verse a lot. Third verse’s offsetting flow is sick, the flow itself is sick, but honestly the offsetting to the other 2 verses makes this stand out even more. The speeding up too, damn this is sick bro, ending with “die a king” goddamn. This song was straight murder, I loved this, amazing execution.

Dreamers- This hook is cool, I feel like this could be a dope concept, the mixing on the hook is kind of hard to get into tho. This speed seems kinda too fast, but you flow nicely and the structure is sick, not sure I like how this beat is on the verses tho, damn tho you killing this with your speed and it’s so flawless on the flow and pronunciation. Ok this hook sounds much better after hearing a verse, offsets perfectly in terms of speed and the huge difference of the beat. Second verse, damn you working this beat perfectly, flow is sick, lyrics are dope and the part where it switches and gets even faster like in the first verse also, straight fire man, couldn’t understand what you said the verse last line tho, sounded like some effect was on it that it made it that way. Damn, started off just okay, but after hearing these verses, damn, great great work man.

Who’s Looking- Just gunna feed your shit. The hook sounds pretty cool, melody is fitting and sounds fine. Beats sick by the way. This “she likes me” part is real catchy, really enjoying this hook. I’m taking it your verse is this kinda talking/melody verses rapping, anyway it’s dope and well done. Very cool structure of the song with the feature at the beginning and end, your shits well done in offsetting the speed of the previous track.

Light Me Up- I’m not really feeling this at all, your delivery is on point, I’m just not getting into this verse at all. Hook was cool cause it was different. Second verse, same thing, just not feeling this at all, I like that Jurassic Park line tho haha. Like this bridge, sounds good, the “and I know know know” part is nice. Third verse I’m getting into some, liked how you ended that verse. Overall, just not feeling this, as for the song itself you were on point as far as I’m concerned.

Just One- I’m liking this intro, sets this up nicely. Your flow on this is nice, storytelling style is cool with your lyrics, “you slept your whole life” stood out to me I think cause it can relate to anyone at some point in their life. Kez is killing this, delivery is on point and I liked the rhyming and the flow from that. This hook is nice too. Singing for the bridge isn’t bad, not the your best but it’s cool. Kez “and turn it into rubble” damn that was sick with your lyrics and rhyming. “Carpa Diem motherfuckers” haha sick man. Damn you guys killed this shit, you two complimented each other very well on this song. Loving this a lot, good work guys!

Lost & Confused- Sick beat with a cool sad feel to begin this, loving this for an outro with this hook. This verse builds up well, and that anecdote line was real sick, love the ending and the die a king reference for this final track. Second verse, loving the sorta personal lyrics cause they are relatable, loved the ending of this verse a lot, very well done. Loved the outro too, overall this was a dope track to end the album.

Overall, this album was great because I could tell you put a lot into all these tracks. Nothing sounded like filler to me, or that there was a song you half-assed. The majority of hooks were sick and catchy but in a good way. You constantly changed flows so nothing sounded repetitive, as well as changing flows in your verses quite often as well, shows real talent. The only negatives that took away from tracks was pronunciation (but I know that’s not something that’s your fault obviously) and the overlays. The overlays were often loud and noticeable, and sometimes that helped, but it also often made some words or lines unclear, which doesn’t help if pronunciation at that time also effected the words. This was solid tho, there was only one song I didn’t get into on this, overall man props for putting this together, you should be extremely proud of this.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby dR3 » Jan 19th, '11, 18:01

Didn't read the global thread Chambers, sorry.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Tash8 » Jan 19th, '11, 19:19

Big Ax-D wrote:
Tash8 wrote:

lmao Tash, I asked you many times to feat and you said you couldn't atm.
but I'll holla at you soon for a track

lookin forward to your thoughts :y:

yeah sorry man, but it's ok, i'm down for a remix with me u n bar, that'd be dope

anyways, i'm listening to this, and will drop feed sometime soon.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 20th, '11, 01:52

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

D.Dubs my niqqa

thanks a lot for that amazing review man, damn, thanks man :worship: :worship:
I'm really glad you liked it that much, makes me feel proud man, thanks a whole bunch
I really appreciate that man :worship: :worship: :worship:

thank you
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Emadyville » Jan 20th, '11, 04:11

sure thing homie, I wouldn't have had such a thorough review if your album wasn't the shit :smoking:

bumpin it right now :wub:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Collections