The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kez - Universal

Kez - Universal

Postby Chet Starr » Jun 6th, '11, 11:25

CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Kez - Universal

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 7th, '11, 12:55

oh man this is a classic.

I'm tryng to convice Kez to make UNIVERSAL II after The Most Annoying drops
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Scrubz » Jun 7th, '11, 13:05

why not just be creative and make a whole new album lol. enough with the lil wayne antics. :D
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 7th, '11, 14:30

Scrubz wrote:why not just be creative and make a whole new album lol. enough with the lil wayne antics. :D

well, beacuse of the meaning this album had. Did you listen to it??.. plus its from the Golden Age of trshady, and this was THE shit. And he has released a ton of tapes after that that have been "whole new albums" lol. So IMO it would be great for him to go back to that topic now that this time like on URD back then is kind of reforming and taking the topic back to the points it needs a re-visiting.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Jun 9th, '11, 18:38

When I listen to this album it reminds me of back in the day haha. My work ethic used to be quick as fuck. I mean I finished the Prequel like 2 months after this. Sometimes I wish I was still ignorant of how people around me regarded my work. Now that I know about it it gets to me, back in this time I didn't give it a moment's thought. And the lyrics actually have that more positive undertone to them mostly, whereas nowadays it's more negative. This was a great time for TR music as well, Sajjad's Born Alone Ride Alone came out around this time. Randomghost was active, I remember Ax that track you did with Sajjad and someone else, "Rip Em Up", that was classic. Definately a good age.

It'd be hard to make an equal to this album, that's the only problem I see. I toyed with the idea of a spiritual successor, I considered the title Galaxial but that isn't a word :p So I don't know. I've had ideas though. I'm not ruling it out. Plus i'm not being funny but look at Unwelcome Back. It's been out for a good month and a half and only about 3 people have left feed. TR's full of ignorant arseholes now, whereas everyone in audio used to check everyone else. That's why Universal is full of more features than any other album i've ever done. Nowadays you just get people bickering over who's better all over the forum and shit.

Scrubz wrote:why not just be creative and make a whole new album lol. enough with the lil wayne antics. :D

Well, I spent ages being creative and crafting Unwelcome Back, and along with many others still have not left any comment on it. So what does that tell me?
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Scrubz » Jun 9th, '11, 19:15

Kez wrote:When I listen to this album it reminds me of back in the day haha. My work ethic used to be quick as fuck. I mean I finished the Prequel like 2 months after this. Sometimes I wish I was still ignorant of how people around me regarded my work. Now that I know about it it gets to me, back in this time I didn't give it a moment's thought. And the lyrics actually have that more positive undertone to them mostly, whereas nowadays it's more negative. This was a great time for TR music as well, Sajjad's Born Alone Ride Alone came out around this time. Randomghost was active, I remember Ax that track you did with Sajjad and someone else, "Rip Em Up", that was classic. Definately a good age.

It'd be hard to make an equal to this album, that's the only problem I see. I toyed with the idea of a spiritual successor, I considered the title Galaxial but that isn't a word :p So I don't know. I've had ideas though. I'm not ruling it out. Plus i'm not being funny but look at Unwelcome Back. It's been out for a good month and a half and only about 3 people have left feed. TR's full of ignorant arseholes now, whereas everyone in audio used to check everyone else. That's why Universal is full of more features than any other album i've ever done. Nowadays you just get people bickering over who's better all over the forum and shit.

Well, I spent ages being creative and crafting Unwelcome Back, and along with many others still have not left any comment on it. So what does that tell me?

That people are lazy? I highly doubt it has anything to do with the creativity of the album name and concept. You could drop a tape called "piece of shit" and it would still be dope.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Jun 9th, '11, 20:33

Scrubz wrote:That people are lazy? I highly doubt it has anything to do with the creativity of the album name and concept. You could drop a tape called "piece of shit" and it would still be dope.

Well sadly i'm not that lazy. I suppose i'm a minority there.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to A.S. Collections