The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TMA - THE MOST ANNOYING 2 [ALBUM]

TMA - THE MOST ANNOYING 2 [ALBUM]

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 14th, '11, 23:11

NEW MILLENIUM DREAM RECORDS PROUDLY PRESENT......

ARTISTS: KEZ & BiG AX-D (TMA)
TITLE: THE MOST ANNOYING 2:Hate Us Again

Production Notes:
All tracks produced by Big Ax-D except:
"King/Superstars" & "Rise From The Ashez" (produced by Rise From The Ashez)
"The Return" (produced by: Scrubz)

Thanks to Tom Chambers, Rise From The Ashez & Scrubz for their amazing contributions to the album, well appreciated. thanks to all the supporters and everyone who will listen to this album, we do hope you like it. :y:

Coming up next from New Millenium Dream:
- Tom Chambers - "Identity Diffusion"
- Big Ax-D - "Afterlife"
- Kez - "tba"

DOWNLOAD LINK: (you can find it below "News" on the first post, or just click in Media on the navigation bar at the top)

http://newmilleniumdream.weebly.com/

feedback links:
Ax-D - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=119172
Kez - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=118786
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: TMA - THE MOST ANNOYING 2 [ALBUM]

Postby mdemaz » Jul 14th, '11, 23:33

Fuck....

Yes.......
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Chet Starr » Jul 14th, '11, 23:59

Downloaded already, ill listen tonight

So did this come out early, or is it Friday in Aussie land?
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 15th, '11, 00:08

Chet Starr wrote:Downloaded already, ill listen tonight

So did this come out early, or is it Friday in Aussie land?

its already friday in here :y: lmao
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Banks » Jul 15th, '11, 00:40

downloading :y:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Jul 15th, '11, 02:32

I'll check it out
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Jul 15th, '11, 08:12

Here's my feedback....
Um, wow.....
I listened to the entire album start to finish..And like...I'm thinking to myself Bad Meets Evil reincarnated.

Each song is listenable, only a pig-headed dumbass faggot on drugs can criticize ANY of these tracks.

Now I'm not saying this to be the typical ass kissing piece of shit that most of the guys are here, but I say this with the utmost truth when I say, this album is flawless.

Each track gives me a sense of pleasure in every way with the soothing vocals and emotional lyrical themes about heartache, being alone and just plain old insanity.

The English accent and Mexican/Australian accent goes together like ice cream and custard.
They blend together in a way that is mind-blowing and absolutely tremendous.
The way the lyrics are portrayed in this maelstrom of epicness is something I haven't seen in a while.
MANY mainstream artists fail to reach this level of epicness.
It's even more disturbing that Ax and Kez are not as well know as the big times..
They should be.
That's pretty much what destroys the music industry, when we let talent like this go to waste into a pile of rat dung.

In conclusion, I'd like to say that this album will be on my MP3 player for a very long time.
This album has given me the inspiration I needed to pick the mic up again.
And for that, I thank you.

There is only one thing wrong with this record though.
When Ax tries to sing. XD
That's basically the only thing wrong...Yeah...Pretty pointless to care about.
Only an idiot says a song sucks if the singing is bad.
It's a fucking rap album.

Anyway, bye.
Last edited by mdemaz on Jul 15th, '11, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 15th, '11, 19:14

thanks a lot matt & rise for the reviews, greatly appreciated, so glad you liked the album fellas :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby macdaddy019967 » Jul 15th, '11, 20:18

downloading now
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kez » Jul 16th, '11, 02:14

Damn Demaz, deep shit. Really appreciate that.

Kings & Superstars - dam the beat sounds really low quality you guys shoulda used the final version :o
nice how you did the track tho wasnt expecting that on the hook lol :y:

rise from the ashez - why did you use this beat!!! i hear it now and it sounds really wack cant believe i sent you it lol :facepalm this is pretty funny since both beats you guys used werent finished, RFTA bitches :flower:

haha, I think you're falling into a trap I myself often fall into, underrating your own work. Those beats were great man, honestly, if I didn't feel they were great I wouldn't have used them. Ax did some genius shit with Kings & Superstars, made that track possible.

TMA thats my shit!

:worship:

Thanks to everyone that downloaded it! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Especially Classhole since he's apparently made it a rule that he won't download anything of mine.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jul 16th, '11, 02:45

Ermmmm, I have Anticlimax and Breakout :zipped:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Jul 16th, '11, 15:33

finally it happened..here we go

01. So Back - beat is irritating to me..its really hard to put a verse on it...and both of your flow were hektik in a way..hard to keep a consistant flow on it...3rd back and forth part was better than both verses before imo...hook is great..also the voice switch in the hook is a great idea..works very well..but i noticed when you voice-switch in the hook (at the very end) just for one line there's too much of a quality difference...so the hook doesnt sound as smooth...but if ya keep switchin a whole hook is pretty much works great

02. Wandering Stars - first of all i dont like that beat...that bass or whatever it is..sounds so dirty...dirty as in really muddy/ugly idk..aswell the sample is not really ear catching..just something that is there for the sake lol...Ax: flow is kool..and your delievery play (?) is nice man...brings some highlights to your verse...Kez: your flow sounds good man...your rhyming is placed good aswell..delievery hmm no hate but you sound always the same somehow :sweating:

03. Killer - daaaamn that effect on KILLER is just *drake impression" tooo good....beat is grimey which isnt my fav beat type tbh..i distracted from those type of beats lol.. flow is nice from both...the bridge or whatever becomes annoying after a while..."do it i do it do do do" lol...idk if ya was aiming at a catchy bridge..but its def not catchy enuff for me :) delieveries from both match well together....both went for a dark delievery which is obvious..but sometimes can be done wrong so important and :y:

04. Havana Blvd. - nice beat...does the salsa...arriba.. :) kez: flow is fresh...very up.living (?) and entertaining...then the calme hook sample put you down again at the right moment...Ax: hmm your hook/bridge isnt really needed..feels like a filler...would not hurt if it was away..flow is aswell fresh and lives up to the hype kez created...

05. Kings & Superstars - production seems okay...just an everyday hip hop beat sry...nice rapping from both...back and forth works here great....also quality voice there's not much of a gap...if i remember right the hook was done before not? :-? i heard it somewhere before lol yeah im sure meh..
still its a nice catch thrown in there....instead of sampling other hooks..you sample your own hook :)

06. Set Me Free - great beat...love the rock.ish feel to it...sample is very nice and seems mixed very clean too..flows from both are sick as fuck....tho somtimes it seems a lil fast paced at parts..especially for Ax...Kez has more breath breaks and can round it up more..namean?

07. Hate Us Again - piano is a lil bit loud imo...kez: flow is allright...very listenable...hook is okay nothing that made me go "wow" *deja vu* o.0 no really it was okay no hard feelings lol...ax comes in smooth....brings some kind of swag to it....tho ya wont like to hear this word lol...oh yeah the hook seems mixed a lil out of place...sometimes the volume goes down then up etc...also the timing of vocal placement was somthin i noticed...

08.Feel So Great - again loud ass piano...i noticed that in a lot of beats of you ax...not only in this tape..but anyway...verse was kool to me..hook is hmm you did better....kez catches the flow up and rapes it...tho i quite not feeling the 3rd part when you both start to go along the piano...

09.The Return - beat is so oldskool...good beat by scrubz...kez your hook is the best one of yours...on this tape...Ax: goes crazy....love your verse...tho its sometime hard to understand...but i blame my lack of english skills :D ....kez..yo your actually tried to change your delivery...dont hold back..go all out :y:

10. Our House - fast beat...kez pulls it off to flow on it the best...almost hits every drum lol :y: ax shows how he can create a beat around his flow...which i noticed often...at first your verse seems off beat and what not..but if you listen once again its more like you force the beat to do what u want instead the other way...which is a pretty good thing in most cases... :y: chambers has a new voice :o sounds way clearer...seemed like you overdouble your vocals..and make your voice sounds really thick..but thats just me...flow was kool, delievery chilled as usual...hook is freakin chill..i like the pitched voice there...adds to it...also at the end when Kez does the hook is a nice idea very well done :y:

11. Full Of Myself - here i actually think the piano has the right volume... :y: kez has a hard time to flow on this..what i noticed....ax is more in his comfortzone here....the hook is typical Ax singin which is right on point in this track...hmm @ your last line Ax :shifty: who's looking? :shifty: nah lol

12. Rise From The Ashez - its a funny beat tbh...snare sounds dull in a way..idk...kez you got a nice flow...lyrical and delivery everything was up to par....hook is kool wit me...does no harm to the track at all..but also no OMG effect

13. My World Pt.3 - beat is fine...nice balanced again...idk about hook and bridges....isnt mixed as clean to enjoy it to the fullest....oh..but then again i see the verse / hook volumes are not well balanced....flows are great tho.....everthing is on point once again..just volumes (beat/verses/hook) are not really going together...maybe its just me

14. Lost Ones - drumpattern is very kool....nodding my head...flow by kez is super smooth....i think ax you wanted to create something really kool but due your pronouncation is even harder than on The Return...hook is just bad sorry... :( i think Ax should have the main hook vocals instead of kez..cuz it really sounds like Kez is more in the front..

Overall: its a great ass album....production is off the chain..some minor flaws (as pointed out melody volume and such) but nothing too major...rapping was kept above decent...your standard never fell below average...funny thing...you both are far from Most Annoying at this point...this tape was anything else that annoying...its a very nice listen...only thing i could advice...Kez: your should try more delievery types...i think there's a lot more holding back...but you pretty much sound the same....you got potential we all know..and you can go further with it...i wouldnt mind see you go different deliveries....do ya thang...Ax: hmm i think you should be more careful when it comes to build a beat around your flow or build your flow around a beat..get me? i cant explain when to choose the right option you gotta notice it yourself..good luck..
if i had to rate it..8.6/10
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Jul 18th, '11, 20:07

downloading now :flutter: another nig xd :shifty: album gone rock my i pod :worship:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kez » Jul 19th, '11, 01:49

MCSam wrote:downloading now :flutter: another nig xd :shifty: album gone rock my i pod :worship:

Can't wait to hear what you think.

Killa :worship: :worship: For the speedy feedback. Always like to hear your thoughts.

Hate Us Again - Another decent beat, Liking the beat choice of the project. Not really much to criticise technically. Only thing I would say is the whole "Hate us again" Is pretty irrelevant.As neither of you where really hated or still are not.

Haha, I guess you got a point, but the album is a sequel to an album we made when we were, so really we followed the mythos and content of TMA1 when we were creating it.

Full Of Myself - As soon as I heard this start I was sceptical as to how Kez would preform on this. This is the type of thing Ax kills without question but I didn't see Kez on it. But to be fair was a decent first verse from Kez and like i said Ax did his usual and killed this track. Overall a pretty nice track that brought a nice change to the whole project. Kind of a refresher with a different vibe on this.

That's definately why we decided to use the track, break things up a little bit. I can see why you'd be sceptical how I would interpret the beat. Glad you thought I did okay though.

Cheers again :worship: Don't sleep people! We worked hard creating this shit.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 19th, '11, 04:42

MCSam wrote:downloading now :flutter: another nig xd :shifty: album gone rock my i pod :worship:

can't wait :worship:

thanks for the feedback killa, greatly appreciated :worship:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Next

Return to A.S. Collections