finally it happened..here we go
01. So Back - beat is irritating to me..its really hard to put a verse on it...and both of your flow were hektik in a way..hard to keep a consistant flow on it...3rd back and forth part was better than both verses before imo...hook is great..also the voice switch in the hook is a great idea..works very well..but i noticed when you voice-switch in the hook (at the very end) just for one line there's too much of a quality difference...so the hook doesnt sound as smooth...but if ya keep switchin a whole hook is pretty much works great
02. Wandering Stars - first of all i dont like that beat...that bass or whatever it is..sounds so dirty...dirty as in really muddy/ugly idk..aswell the sample is not really ear catching..just something that is there for the sake lol...Ax: flow is kool..and your delievery play (?) is nice man...brings some highlights to your verse...Kez: your flow sounds good man...your rhyming is placed good aswell..delievery hmm no hate but you sound always the same somehow
03. Killer - daaaamn that effect on KILLER is just *drake impression" tooo good....beat is grimey which isnt my fav beat type tbh..i distracted from those type of beats lol.. flow is nice from both...the bridge or whatever becomes annoying after a while..."do it i do it do do do" lol...idk if ya was aiming at a catchy bridge..but its def not catchy enuff for me
delieveries from both match well together....both went for a dark delievery which is obvious..but sometimes can be done wrong so important and
04. Havana Blvd. - nice beat...does the salsa...arriba..
kez: flow is fresh...very up.living (?) and entertaining...then the calme hook sample put you down again at the right moment...Ax: hmm your hook/bridge isnt really needed..feels like a filler...would not hurt if it was away..flow is aswell fresh and lives up to the hype kez created...
05. Kings & Superstars - production seems okay...just an everyday hip hop beat sry...nice rapping from both...back and forth works here great....also quality voice there's not much of a gap...if i remember right the hook was done before not?
? i heard it somewhere before lol yeah im sure meh..
still its a nice catch thrown in there....instead of sampling other hooks..you sample your own hook
06. Set Me Free - great beat...love the rock.ish feel to it...sample is very nice and seems mixed very clean too..flows from both are sick as fuck....tho somtimes it seems a lil fast paced at parts..especially for Ax...Kez has more breath breaks and can round it up more..namean?
07. Hate Us Again - piano is a lil bit loud imo...kez: flow is allright...very listenable...hook is okay nothing that made me go "wow" *deja vu* o.0 no really it was okay no hard feelings lol...ax comes in smooth....brings some kind of swag to it....tho ya wont like to hear this word lol...oh yeah the hook seems mixed a lil out of place...sometimes the volume goes down then up etc...also the timing of vocal placement was somthin i noticed...
08.Feel So Great - again loud ass piano...i noticed that in a lot of beats of you ax...not only in this tape..but anyway...verse was kool to me..hook is hmm you did better....kez catches the flow up and rapes it...tho i quite not feeling the 3rd part when you both start to go along the piano...
09.The Return - beat is so oldskool...good beat by scrubz...kez your hook is the best one of yours...on this tape...Ax: goes crazy....love your verse...tho its sometime hard to understand...but i blame my lack of english skills
....kez..yo your actually tried to change your delivery...dont hold back..go all out
10. Our House - fast beat...kez pulls it off to flow on it the best...almost hits every drum lol
ax shows how he can create a beat around his flow...which i noticed often...at first your verse seems off beat and what not..but if you listen once again its more like you force the beat to do what u want instead the other way...which is a pretty good thing in most cases...
chambers has a new voice
sounds way clearer...seemed like you overdouble your vocals..and make your voice sounds really thick..but thats just me...flow was kool, delievery chilled as usual...hook is freakin chill..i like the pitched voice there...adds to it...also at the end when Kez does the hook is a nice idea very well done
11. Full Of Myself - here i actually think the piano has the right volume...
kez has a hard time to flow on this..what i noticed....ax is more in his comfortzone here....the hook is typical Ax singin which is right on point in this track...hmm @ your last line Ax
12. Rise From The Ashez - its a funny beat tbh...snare sounds dull in a way..idk...kez you got a nice flow...lyrical and delivery everything was up to par....hook is kool wit me...does no harm to the track at all..but also no OMG effect
13. My World Pt.3 - beat is fine...nice balanced again...idk about hook and bridges....isnt mixed as clean to enjoy it to the fullest....oh..but then again i see the verse / hook volumes are not well balanced....flows are great tho.....everthing is on point once again..just volumes (beat/verses/hook) are not really going together...maybe its just me
14. Lost Ones - drumpattern is very kool....nodding my head...flow by kez is super smooth....i think ax you wanted to create something really kool but due your pronouncation is even harder than on The Return...hook is just bad sorry...
i think Ax should have the main hook vocals instead of kez..cuz it really sounds like Kez is more in the front..
Overall: its a great ass album....production is off the chain..some minor flaws (as pointed out melody volume and such) but nothing too major...rapping was kept above decent...your standard never fell below average...funny thing...you both are far from Most Annoying at this point...this tape was anything else that annoying...its a very nice listen...only thing i could advice...Kez: your should try more delievery types...i think there's a lot more holding back...but you pretty much sound the same....you got potential we all know..and you can go further with it...i wouldnt mind see you go different deliveries....do ya thang...Ax: hmm i think you should be more careful when it comes to build a beat around your flow or build your flow around a beat..get me? i cant explain when to choose the right option you gotta notice it yourself..good luck..
if i had to rate it..8.6/10