The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mat Demaz- My Recovery (2011) (MP3) (320kbps)

Mat Demaz- My Recovery (2011) (MP3) (320kbps)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 8th, '11, 20:21

Image
Image
Recorded from 14-3-2011 to 8-10-2011, well, the first track was recorded on the 14th...The whole album only took like 2 months to record.
This album is pretty decent and worth a listen, although, it's not without it's flaws.

Genres:
Hardcore Hip-Hop/Horrorcore/Rap Metal/Trip-Hop/Acoustic Music

Track list:
1. Demaz Phantom (Skit)
2. Enter The Phantom (Feat. DJ D3atH) (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
3. Haunted House (Prod. By The Passion Hifi)
4. Without You I'm Nothing
5. MC Anonymous- Brattelboro Retreat (Mat Demaz’s Remix) (Feat. Mat Demaz)
6. I'm Broken (Feat. Seether & Amy Lee)
7. Get Away From Me (Prod. By Eminem)
8. The Funeral (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
9. Demaz In The Office 3 (Skit)
10. Thrash Rap (Feat. The Demaz Demons)
11. Freestyle 8 (Prod. By Jason King)
12. Dream Song (Instrumental)
13. I Get Money
14. I've Got Music (Feat. Atone The Underdog)
15. Gary Bingo 2 (Skit)
16. Psychotic
17. Hard Time (Feat. Eedee) (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
18. Hood Life (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
19. My Recovery (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
20. Backstage (Feat. Jason King) (Skit)

Bonus CD:
1. Andrew Waller- Mine For You (Recorded 29-1-2011) (Unreleased)
(Prod. By Mat Demaz)
2. Enter The Phantom (Feat. DJ D3atH) (Unedited & Unmastered Instrumental)
(Prod. By Rock It Productions)
3. Haunted House (Unedited & Unmastered Instrumental) (Prod. By The Passion Hifi)
4. Without You I'm Nothing (Unedited & Unmastered Instrumental)
5. Psychotic (Unedited & Unmastered Instrumental)
6. Hard Time (Feat. Eedee) (Instrumental) (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
7. Trimss- Trimss & Demaz Freestyle (Feat. Mat Demaz) (Recorded 24-9-2011) (Unreleased)
8. Eedee- Final Curtain (Feat. Mat Demaz) (Recorded 28-9-2011) (Unreleased) (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
9. Hood Life (Instrumental) (Prod. By Rock It Productions)
10. My Recovery (Instrumental) (Prod. By Rock It Productions)

Download here:
Part 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2yy3ikqxi409p5x

Part 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3j52b4a3dpbw1w7

LOF:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=127764
Last edited by mdemaz on Apr 16th, '13, 11:30, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz- My Recovery (2011) (MP3) (320kbps)

Postby Eedee » Oct 9th, '11, 00:08

Downloading this as we speak!
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz- My Recovery (2011) (MP3) (320kbps)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 9th, '11, 06:30

No doubt, this will be the last rap album I do for a while I think..
I need to do some soul searching.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz- My Recovery (2011) (MP3) (320kbps)

Postby Eedee » Oct 11th, '11, 15:35

Ight. Quick little review of what I liked:

Without You I'm Nothing (at allllllll) haha

The hook in that was fan-fucking-tastic. LOVED IT. The first two bars, your voice, delivery, flow, lyrics... perfect!! Then you reverted back to that catch up speedy inchorent Demaz that I have trouble listening to. If you could do the first two bars of flow for a whole song... you sir, would be amazing.

Other than that, a few other songs I liked the vibe too. Funeral and Psychotic... :y:
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Mat Demaz- My Recovery (2011) (MP3) (320kbps)

Postby mdemaz » Oct 11th, '11, 16:04

Eedee wrote:Ight. Quick little review of what I liked:

Without You I'm Nothing (at allllllll) haha

The hook in that was fan-fucking-tastic. LOVED IT. The first two bars, your voice, delivery, flow, lyrics... perfect!! Then you reverted back to that catch up speedy inchorent Demaz that I have trouble listening to. If you could do the first two bars of flow for a whole song... you sir, would be amazing.

Other than that, a few other songs I liked the vibe too. Funeral and Psychotic... :y:

I was never the type to rap slow like that..It felt degrading..I've always had a lot of Tech N9ne influence in me...Strangely, I can't pull off clean bursts of speed like other people do.

Thanks for at least checking out the album, now I know what I gotta do for the next album.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male


Return to A.S. Collections



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]