The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

RhemEddie - A High Volume Hang Over Part II

RhemEddie - A High Volume Hang Over Part II

Postby mceddie » Nov 7th, '11, 22:49

Check out the completely remastered/edited version of my debut electro ep! 2 months ago i dropped a very sloppy, and rushed mix. Here's how it was intended to sound! Please share if you enjoy it, it's free after all! This was the past 10 months of my life, so any comments are appreciated, good or bad. http://www.purevolume.com/RhemEddie/alb ... er+Part+II
Last edited by mceddie on Nov 8th, '11, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.
mceddie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: RhemEddie - A High Volume Hang Over Part II

Postby AbramIsaac » Nov 7th, '11, 22:58

Some of Alcohol has timing issues, or at least it sounds like it to me. It's a clean record, albeit sort of simplistic. I'm sure that's probably what you were going for though. Still, the synth that comes in before the 1:00 mark seems out of time just a hair.

Under Attack is brilliant though. It's a perfect track, there isn't a single flaw I could point out. Great work on that one especially.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mceddie » Nov 7th, '11, 23:05

AbramIsaac wrote:Some of Alcohol has timing issues, or at least it sounds like it to me. It's a clean record, albeit sort of simplistic. I'm sure that's probably what you were going for though. Still, the synth that comes in before the 1:00 mark seems out of time just a hair.

Under Attack is brilliant though. It's a perfect track, there isn't a single flaw I could point out. Great work on that one especially.

thanks man, i appreciate it :D. ill look into that timing issue.
mceddie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Feb 1st, '12, 09:29

Hey bro, can you add a tracklist please
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Return to A.S. Collections