The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NEW STEVE SPAG ALBUM - Ready Or Not (MUST HEAR)

Re: NEW STEVE SPAG ALBUM - Ready Or Not (MUST HEAR)

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 31st, '10, 20:52

Coleon wrote:better now def

All I needed to hear, haha.
:p
Merci!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 31st, '10, 21:01

Coleon wrote:link me to Common Sense please, I need to show some peeps

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... ID=8947565
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby FAME » Apr 2nd, '10, 21:43

Going on my Ipod right now :y:
FAME
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Apr 2nd, '10, 23:56

Def. when I stop being lazy I'll try getting more subs on youtube; then upload some tracks off of this.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Arabian Shady » Apr 3rd, '10, 15:45

i finished d/l it-feed after my midterms bro, :y:
ArAbIaN ShAdY

We're all on the same page, Yet we're standing apart on different lines'
So when we face rage, Ya'll fake it and let THEM commit horrific crimes
50 years & going straight, Yet this performance aint worth your time,OUR
Shit is BACKSTAGE,Cause the front page aint worth Kashmir and Palestine.
"Front Page",Arabian Shady

FiNd mE At dA "CREATIVE SECTION", I AM ULTIMATE INNOVATION!!
Arabian Shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tornado » Apr 3rd, '10, 19:24

Ok, i aint gonna do a track by track review cos i can say eveything in 2 paragraphs

Act Accoringly and Woman Woes are by far the two best tracks on the tracks cos they show a different side to you cos every other track is in your safe, same old flow and delievery style and to be honest the subject content bhardly changed, lack of topics, some songs flew by and felt samey and got boring. Also some rhymes throughtout seemed like it didn't connect (kinda what chambers was saying) like the end of the line doesnt even in even a half rhyme, you use pronounciation to make them sound to rhyme which sounds weird. Also, sounded like your Verses were too thick like they were Choruses, nothing major just a perference, cos on some track you don't need so many takes.

Overall I'd give it a 6/10,maybe harsh but the reason is i feel you could make better tracks and you have skills, i just feel like there was nothing gripping about the album, no replay value to me. It's overall a step up from LO in terms of quality and skill just the standout tracks on that keeps me listening.
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 3rd, '10, 19:41

Tornado wrote:Ok, i aint gonna do a track by track review cos i can say eveything in 2 paragraphs

Act Accoringly and Woman Woes are by far the two best tracks on the tracks cos they show a different side to you cos every other track is in your safe, same old flow and delievery style and to be honest the subject content bhardly changed, lack of topics, some songs flew by and felt samey and got boring. Also some rhymes throughtout seemed like it didn't connect (kinda what chambers was saying) like the end of the line doesnt even in even a half rhyme, you use pronounciation to make them sound to rhyme which sounds weird. Also, sounded like your Verses were too thick like they were Choruses, nothing major just a perference, cos on some track you don't need so many takes.

Overall I'd give it a 6/10,maybe harsh but the reason is i feel you could make better tracks and you have skills, i just feel like there was nothing gripping about the album, no replay value to me. It's overall a step up from LO in terms of quality and skill just the standout tracks on that keeps me listening.

Thanks for the honest feed man, I appreciate it. However I don't understand what you're talking about the rhymes not connecting? If you read the lyrics along with it, pretty much everything rhymes together in some sort of way. I feel ya' about the pronunciation, however I personally don't feel like I overused it in the least bit (maybe in a couple tracks but not for the majority). I don't try to change my voice in any way, unless it's a parody track (Napoleon); what you hear is pretty much me, lol.

Much thanks for checkin' out the album though nonetheless and I'm glad you enjoyed those two tracks!
:)
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Mr. Chambers » Apr 4th, '10, 06:14

Steve Spag wrote:
Tornado wrote:Ok, i aint gonna do a track by track review cos i can say eveything in 2 paragraphs

Thanks for the honest feed man, I appreciate it. However I don't understand what you're talking about the rhymes not connecting? If you read the lyrics along with it, pretty much everything rhymes together in some sort of way. I feel ya' about the pronunciation, however I personally don't feel like I overused it in the least bit (maybe in a couple tracks but not for the majority). I don't try to change my voice in any way, unless it's a parody track (Napoleon); what you hear is pretty much me, lol.

Much thanks for checkin' out the album though nonetheless and I'm glad you enjoyed those two tracks!
:)

it was quite often..maybe not to you...but it was enough where it stuck out to me.....i can forgive a couple times.....

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby FAME » Apr 5th, '10, 04:09

Currently Ready or Not the actual song is running my Ipod :sweating:
FAME
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 5th, '10, 05:52

Coleon wrote:Spag.....you need to make a Zeitgeist song or I'm gonna write one.........

Oh it's been done for awhile, lol.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 5th, '10, 16:06

Coleon wrote:drop it.....or at least pm it to me....I have a feeling that Immortal Technique will be getting heavy circulation from me for a while and that Zeitgeist will be replayed multiple times

you don't gotta be the Fresh Prince to get your life flipped upside down

I can't, it's being saved for something special, lol. Don't worry though, you'll deffinetly be hearing this song in the near future!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mart85 » Apr 7th, '10, 04:21

hey, I just checked the track you did with my beat and it was great. hook is well made and fits nice, and the flow and lyrics are cool too. I liked the ovechkin line lol, not a lot of rappers make hockey reference so that was cool to hear lol. I also checked out Look Both Ways since Ax-D produced and the track was great too, you can tell you got the flow and lyrics covered. wish I had time to feed more but nonetheless, keep it up, you seem to know what you'Re doing :y:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby gutawafang » Apr 7th, '10, 07:03

Sorry I not so in-depth when I feed.

But really, I liked all of it. :flower:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 9th, '10, 19:23

^^
Thanks for the feed guys!
Last edited by Steve Spag on Apr 17th, '10, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 17th, '10, 16:28

Bumpppppppppppin'
:smoking:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Collections