The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

R2: Crash/Man1x VS. Sox/Enimee

Re: R2: Crash/Man1x VS. Sox/Enimee

Postby Emadyville » Aug 3rd, '12, 03:53

(3) Personals - Crash/Man1x
(3) Punchlines - Sox/Enimee
(2) Chemistry - Sox/Enimee
(2) Multies - Sox/Enimee
(1) Flow - Sox/Enimee
(2) Vocab - Sox/Enimee

10-3 Sox/Enimee
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Sam. » Aug 3rd, '12, 23:12

(3) Personals - Crash_Man1x
(3) Punchlines - Sox_Enimee
(2) Chemistry - Crash_Man1x
(2) Multies - Crash_Man1x
(1) Flow - Sox_Enimee
(2) Vocab / Complexity - Tie | One point to each team.

8-5

CB & Man1x win.

I must say. CB did a very good research on his opponents. His personals were really deep and right in the heart. Man1x lagged a little bit, but it was enough for the kill. I was gonna go for a tie in Punches, but after proper scrutinizing, and weighing each members quantity of punches I had to go with Sox and Enimee. Even though that Frank Ocean punch was not executed properly. Although, Crash almost killed it with the 'da-feet' line, but overall wasn't enough for both of you to win a point in this category. Both of the teams lacked chemistry. The only reason why CB & M got that point is because they mixed their bars. There wasn't much to it, no mixing of lines, intervening, nothing. On the other hand, Sox and Enimee had zero chemistry. It's like they wrote separately and PM'd the verses. C'mon guys, you're a team, not individuals. Smh...

For the multies, CB nailed it technically, and that's what impressed me. Even Man1x had good multies and they were really decent. The other two had Multies, no doubt, but not as complex as CB, just flooding your verse with 2 syllabic multis doesn't make it great. Sorry, at least not in my eyes. Even though, the point went to CB & M, the flow wasn't that good. It wasn't as smooth as of your opponents.

I gave 1 point to CB @ M for the complexity in their battle verse and 1 point for the vocab to Sox and Enimee.

Good battle, guys. Hero of this battle was definitely CrashBand. :y:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SajN » Aug 4th, '12, 00:07

(3) Personals - Crash/Man1x
(3) Punchlines - Sox/Enimee
(2) Chemistry - Crash/Man1x
(2) Multies - Crash/Man1x
(1) Flow - Crash/Man1x
(2) Vocab / Complexity - Sox/Enimee

Crash/Man1x - 8 points.
Sox/Enimee - 5

It's way closer than it looks like. It was hard to vote. I was in doubt who I'd give multies and flow to... after reading/flowing few times, I decided to go with Crash/Man1x... but still, either one could take it tbh.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Sam. » Aug 4th, '12, 00:16

I know it's confusing, that's why I did provide the explanation so that there's no mis-understanding.

Um, lock thread. :D
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Competitions and Legends