The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Team Finals: Crash/Man1x VS. Eedee/DGAF

Re: Team Finals: Crash/Man1x VS. Eedee/DGAF

Postby Sam. » Aug 8th, '12, 00:04

(3) Personals | Eedee;DGAF
(3) Punchlines | Eedee;DGAF
(2) Chemistry | Tie
(2) Multies | Manix / Crash
(1) Flow | Eedee;DGAF
(2) Vocab / Complexity | Tie

9-4
EDGAF WIN, into the finals.

Edgaf were more up to the mark with the personals. CBM, you guys are better than this. Same for punches, DGAF had it covered. One each for Chemistry and the last category; it's obvious. Rest is self explanatory.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Team Finals: Crash/Man1x VS. Eedee/DGAF

Postby Spyder » Aug 8th, '12, 02:26

(3) Personals | Eedee;DGAF
(3) Punchlines | Tie
(2) Chemistry | Manix/ Crash
(2) Multies | Manix / Crash
(1) Flow | Eedee;DGAF
(2) Vocab / Complexity | Tie

9-9 by the breakdown, truly is...

Personals, i felt the both had some decent personals, and i actually think Band/Manix had better ones. talking about their scheme and how they construct their links into the verse. but i felt like Cat. had more, and i know that research is hard and takes thought to get punches out of more things.
Punches i felt it was a tie, neither really shined here. Cat i liked the yell-a-wolf punch though it could have been executed much better. the Game Crash line was played and obvious, saying things like Jonah Hill superbad was corny guys just being real. ManixBand didnt really shine in that department either, i liked the hypocritical line about our battle, not just cause my name, really. nothing really hit hard, but nothing overly corny, so i call a tie.
Chemistry, i actually went with Bandix cause more intertwining, seemed like they were conversing in rhyme for which made it fun to read. so i gave em that. Cat did a little of that but seemed like i was reading to different verses blended into one, idk its what i felt.
Flow, all the intertwining can hinder the flow somewhat, so that went to Cat. just a little smoother on the first read, picked it up to a natural flow. wheres as bandix seemed a little stop and go, again just my opinion.
Multies, kinda obvious, not really opinion here, just more, and better multies in Bandix's bars.
Complexty, i like the word breakdowns in Cat's verse, but i also like the complex teamwork in Bandix so i gave them a tie.
that means 9-9, i dont believe in ties SO

the winners, purely on Opinion after the tie breakdown has to be...

Catastrophic

really close battle, a tie as i saw it technically, both should have come better honestly.
but i think sitting back and looking at it, i got more joy out of Cat, ive seen em battle each other.
and i think singly Crash should be the red name(out of these four) and i really dont wanna see another Cat partner battle as theyve gone 3 rounds. but i just think they came a tiny bit better. but both partners should step it up in the finals
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Competitions and Legends