The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Poll: Feedback rule for "The Studio"

Feedback rule??

No
38%
Yes
38%
Maybe
23%

Total votes : 13

Poll: Feedback rule for "The Studio"

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 3rd, '11, 07:55

well, as you guys may know, this section gets a lot of people posting beats, but not real traffic regarding comments to other people's work.

I dont really think it should be necessary if we could get people to come and browse every once in a while.

but maybe some of you may want that to assure there's at least some feedback being given.

anyway, vote.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: Poll: Feedback rule for "The Studio"

Postby Ka0t1c » Aug 3rd, '11, 08:37

i vote no, if i have a strong opinion about something, i will let them know anyways.

sometimes i'm in a negative mood so i wait to calm down before i kill someone with my words.
( :confusion: )

:laughing:
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 3rd, '11, 09:36

uuughh... I think you didn't quite got what this rule is about :sweating:

it means, leaving feedback on another member's piece before posting your own, and providing a link of proof to said feedback
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Ka0t1c » Aug 3rd, '11, 10:12

i know what it is, i think it should be choice
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Aug 3rd, '11, 19:10

I think it's good to leave feedback..It really weeds out the posers from the serious MCs.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Ka0t1c » Aug 3rd, '11, 20:12

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
Ka0t1c wrote:i know what it is, i think it should be choice

cuz you never leave any
anyways ax pls make it a rule, i mean im not an mc so i never post in the audio stage, and since its not a rule over here I basically get no feedback whatsoever, and everyone just keeps posting up beats and not feeding others :n:

you're full of shit with your false statement: uncalled for
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Aug 3rd, '11, 20:33

I mean..It increases your posts count too lol..But seriously..For beats, I dunno..I guess it would help..
Depends really, if a beat is really nicely done and not some bullshit some guy made in 5 minutes, THEN you feed it..
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 4th, '11, 03:48

Alright I'm going to wait till I get a couple more votes then see whats up :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tash8 » Aug 4th, '11, 05:20

I think it's a bad rule. It forces people to make feedback even if they dont want to at the time they want to release their own song. All you get is rushed feedback. I've seen plenty of people who wait til they want release a song before they feed-when I go to read their feedback, it seems like they pulled it out of their ass or it can be said for any song. Which is not the idea of constructive critisicm.

I honestly don't know a good idea, but I know this is not. I'd rather not get feedback than get some half assed responses.

I think there should be no rule, and people should just pay attention to those members who do give you good critiscm. When you start noticing these members, you should do them a favor by returning the feedback when they post a song.

You have to want to help someone, you can't force them to do it.

And I know for a fact I am right. When we did not have this rule, I remember getting a ton more reliable feedback. Maybe not MORE in quantity, but definitely more in quality.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 4th, '11, 08:25

you know what, I agree with you on that. Its true, people really do that. But not all of them tho', I agree on two things, that we should not have this rule on this sections and what people tend to do. But I disagree that all the time is like that. But well...

Tash8 wrote:And I know for a fact I am right. When we did not have this rule, I remember getting a ton more reliable feedback. Maybe not MORE in quantity, but definitely more in quality.

thats not true at all.... not one bit man. I remember perfectly before and after this rule, like I said, yes, some members might do that. but non of who I can't remember right now, thats like a new member thing to do.... the reason why you think you got better feedback before was not beacuse of the rule, but because of the member. back when people like Mc Maybe, Vettori, Sajjad, Kez, Spizzy, DQ... all of those left great great feedback always and wouldnt care for it to be returned... the thing is that they're gonne now....

this new rule has actually made people start to do the feedback thing in a more serious matter, but like I said, youre right, there's always gonna be an asshole... but dont blame your feed to that rule, but to the general activity of the section.

but yeah... maybe to this section it wont be a good idea. :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Aug 4th, '11, 20:10

Big Ax-D wrote:back when people like Mc Maybe, Vettori, Sajjad, Kez, Spizzy, DQ... all of those left great great feedback always and wouldnt care for it to be returned... the thing is that they're gonne now....

I'm still here! lmao

I appreciate the fact that you are putting so much effort in to fix this Ax, but as much as you try it's up to people themselves. Tash is right about the fact that there's people who will just begrudgingly leave feedback so their thread doesn't get locked. Always been people like that here, but it used to be a minority and us a majority; now it's the other way around. Sadly that's just how it is.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 5th, '11, 05:13

Kez wrote:I'm still here! lmao

lol, I mean Audio stage :laughing:

but yeah, thats what I said... he's right. but still I mean... at least you'll get some true feedback out of those... plus I think its pretti easy to spot people who do that... and the rule actually says that if the "feedbacked" doesnt see that as appropiate feedback he can let a mod know so the other person doesnt get away with it.

so.... I think its fair tbqh :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby BumShiv » Aug 5th, '11, 06:55

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:

cuz you never leave any
anyways ax pls make it a rule, i mean im not an mc so i never post in the audio stage, and since its not a rule over here I basically get no feedback whatsoever, and everyone just keeps posting up beats and not feeding others :n:

exactly. i hate it when i dont get feedback
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 5th, '11, 08:31

RecoveryEminem wrote:
RiseFromTheAshez wrote:

cuz you never leave any

exactly. i hate it when i dont get feedback

well, to be quite frank, I dont see you giving a lot feedback on here aswell... you only comment on your beats, and once on that slovinec guy....

I suggest the three of you go to Creative Writing and Audio stage, listen, read, leave proper feedback and politely ask to return the favour with a link to your beats. :y: :flower:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tash8 » Aug 5th, '11, 09:07

Big Ax-D wrote:well, to be quite frank, I dont see you giving a lot feedback on here aswell... you only comment on your beats, and once on that slovinec guy....

I suggest the three of you go to Creative Writing and Audio stage, listen, read, leave proper feedback and politely ask to return the favour with a link to your beats. :y: :flower:

you know what, that's a good idea. from now on...if someone wanted feed. Yhey should give a bunch of feed with a link to return to their topic. This way depending on how many people you feed and the quality of feedback you give, you can expect similar feedback, back.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to Producer's Lounge