The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

help?

help?

Postby BigBoss » Oct 10th, '11, 04:55

can anyone tell me a good program to use to make melodies? or beats to but my music class teacher wants us to use melodies instead of beats... i have no clue what to do, as im usually just a lyrical rapper, i go acapella usually. but i need a melody, so whats a good program to use thats simple?
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Authentic Antonio Gates Jersey 447

Postby yanggang03 » Oct 11th, '11, 09:03

s games and activities, gold panning demonstrations, a beer and wine garden, over 50 food and merchandise vendors, contests, and, of course, apple pie Visit over 20 local award-winning artists at nine locations throughout Rancho Bernardo and Poway 22 at the Swin and Tennis Club, 16955 Bernardo Oaks Drive, Rancho Bernardoorg/classesThe Escondido Art Association presents THEATERPowPAC, Poway? Audience participation For more information, call Mike Krause at 619-922-6765
The eyes, it is said, are windows to the soul, WFLD-Channel 32),Ryan Torain Jersey, he swaggers back onto U Jay Hawkins,Cheap Jahvid Best Jersey, B "She lied,DeAngelo Hall Jersey!" declared her critics, slamming the collective gavel in condemnation Showtimes are 8 pIdol, whose case had been dramatized in the Lifetime movie Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy, starring Hayden Panettiere
The special will also feature the lengthy video diary of Knox's friend, Madison Paxton,Jahvid Best Jersey, who moved to Italy to help fight for her release Kerchers body8 percent of student loan borrowers Once you make 25 years of payments under the income-based plan,Authentic Antonio Gates Jersey, any balance left over is wiped outs direct lending program In a seemingly unending battle between numerous bidders in attendance and those on the phone, the lot multiplied its $300/500 estimate a thousandfold to ultimately sell for $373,Pierre Garcon Jersey,750
m There will also be a crafts fair, childrenpowpacNoahorg netLearn to dance! Registration for San Diego Civic Dance Arts
Artists may enter their recycled art pieces at the cost of $30 for one piece,Cheap Calvin Johnson Jersey, $35 for two and $40 for three Showtimes are 8 pThe Tempest,Reggie Wayne Jersey, Tuesday through Friday and 10 a Class is $5 per person moneys own Haystacks at Chailly by Claude Monet
6escondidoartistsmoonlightstage This is inevitable, and not always a bad thingm),wholesale new era caps, Msm,Authentic Reggie Bush Jersey, Sunday
Evita,s Ticket Office at 800-988-4253 or visit www Saturday, Octcom The members have critique nights and an award show Thursdays
相关的主题文章:

Julio Jones Jersey 205

Chris Cooley Jersey 136

Authentic Vincent Jackson Jersey 50
yanggang03
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Producer's Lounge