The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Looking for TRShady producers for an EP!

Looking for TRShady producers for an EP!

Postby Eedee » Feb 1st, '12, 02:18

Hello all! I've been wanting to do this for a while now, so here's my idea!

I want to do a little EP titled "The Studio Freestyles" and have 4-5 beats made by strictly producers from TRShady who post in the Studio section! I'd then take said beats, perform a rap over them and compile the tracks and have it be available to listen/download for free. If you're interested either PM me or reply on here :y:

Here's what I'm looking for in beats:
*Freestyle beats (no full songs! - No hooks please)
*Either a 16 bar beat with intro/outro or a 32 bar beat w/ intro/outro.
*Any mood. Emotional, upbeat, hardcore 'in your face' beat, I don't care. I'll spit to anything. Up to you!

I'll add more when I think of it, but that's the gist of it. I'd appreciate any contributions to this album, I'd like to have around 4-5 tracks all with different producers, but if there's a shortage of producers who want to do this, I'll double up on producers. Of course I'll credit you in the tracklist - don't worry. You'll be credited to the fullest! :y:

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing please let me know in a PM or replying on here. I'll have you just email your beats directly to me so I can write to them and record.

Thanks and keep up the great producing work you guys! :)
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Producer's Lounge