The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Which program? Dubturbo-magix-FL

Which program? Dubturbo-magix-FL

Postby Hage » May 28th, '12, 22:10

I am not sure if this is the correct spot to post it but i'll give it a shot :y:

So right now i'm using magix music maker ( cracked version ), and i've seen a hiphop edition for it which was only about 20€ and it got me researching the other options to make beats.

Now I know a lot of you are probably use fruity loops, i've used this years back just to mess with and was wondering how user friendly it is and if it is really that good in use. Also i've came across this program called Dubturbo. I've came across the name several times already and it seems perfect, has anyone got experience with this program ?

i've got a yahama keyboard which i want to use and i don't want it to be difficult to get that working correctly ( like with my crackedversion of magix :sweating: )

Thanks in advance :y:
Machine Gun Kelly wrote:What if tomorrow never comes and everything you said today couldn't be undone?
Hage
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Which program? Dubturbo-magix-FL

Postby B.A.D. » May 29th, '12, 00:56

you should stick to FL I think
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Return to Producer's Lounge