The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mr. Porter To Release Drum Kit With Bonus Instrumentals.

Mr. Porter To Release Drum Kit With Bonus Instrumentals.

Postby Koolo2010 » Jul 4th, '12, 07:08

Mr. Porter To Release Drum Kit With Bonus Instrumentals On July 10th.

Mr. Porter has announced the release of his own Drum Kit called Skeletons which will go on sale on July 10th via a virtual Pop Up shop at ZZMK.net. The limited release will contain over 1.2 gb of royalty free, personally crafted drums sounds including kicks, snares & hi hats which will be easy to load into any software or virtual instrument.

The drum kit will retail for $35 and fans will receive 4 bonus instrumentals with the kit on every purchase. Says Denaun:

“I wanted to do something cool and creative, so I decided to adopt the pop up shop trend and take it to the net! I also chose to keep the cost low because I have a desire to help lay the foundation for the next generation of producers to build upon, and I want to provide affordable tools for them to use. We didn’t have things like these when we were coming up in the game.”
Koolo2010
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Mr. Porter To Release Drum Kit With Bonus Instrumentals.

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 4th, '12, 14:33

nice
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Return to Producer's Lounge